**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 Serious help.

Lucasjones98Lucasjones98 Posts: 340 ★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I need some serious act 6 help because I’ve been stuck at a dead end for about 3 months now. I can’t seem to get past 6.3.1. I’ve looked up so many videos and they all use ghost, unfortunately after Over 150 crystals I’ve never managed to get her. These are my top champs (nick is rank 5) I ran out of iSO though. After variant 5 I can rank 5 a new champion, not entirely sure what gem I should hope for though. Please anyone give me some tips as I would really like to push through it now!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020

The path leading up to it, is biohazard and obviously I’m sure ghost converts the debuffs to furies?

Yeah she would. You don't have another bleed immune? If not, maybe try the other paths. Post your roster.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★
    There are many counters to biohazard, I used Warlock/Colossus. The boss I used Nick.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    For 6.3.1, I did the delirium path with Guilly 99. Used archangel for the magik on the path, Claire for the BB miniboss and AA still for the boss. Itemless first clear.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 ★★★
    I took the path with Colossus at the start. The path is more about patience than specific champs. If you have a maxed Magneto, you might wanna consider the Wont Stop path - theres a lot of robots on it.
  • Ely_20Ely_20 Posts: 83
    I agree. Grow your roster out a little bit more. There's harder paths and bosses which require some more unique utility, so I'd say there's no point in rushing it at the moment. I'd focus on completing/exploring variants for roster progression, along with AQ. Good luck!
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 ★★★
    Use G2099, Colossus and Warlock for the biohazard path - use Symbiote Supreme for the two bosses. Ideally, you have some points in mystic dispersion.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Use G2099, Colossus and Warlock for the biohazard path - use Symbiote Supreme for the two bosses. Ideally, you have some points in mystic dispersion.

Actually, he's better off taking the delirium path.

I think.
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Max your Quake, she can handle roughly half the paths
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    G2099, colossus, Claire, warlock, and Corvus can all deal with biohazard
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    You have the right champs to do biohazard (colossus, Corvus, Claire, g99) and use Fury for the boss. But you may need to rank them up first. If you really want to do it now you can probably boost up and use a couple of revives. However, you will probably get stuck in some other quests later. You have a great squad, keep tracking them up and you’ll be good to go.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    use Maybe team

Fury
    Claire
    Gully
    Collosus
    Warlock

? maybe?

I personally used GR for the path and Blade for medusa but that was when it cane out
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    You dont need to rush act 6. I suggest you start on V5 and other Vs

I would also suggest to 100% act 5 if you havent done that already