**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vision Aarkus bug

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
Seems that he doesn't truly pause the armor shattered when it's active. Has anyone else noticed this? It continues to tick down even when he's close and/or had his SP 3 effect active.

Also, he can stack 2 armor shattered with his SP 2?? It even reduces his damage compared to when it's only one, which is very odd.

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    that does seem wierd
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    The damage reduction is caused when opponent has negative armor and some physical resistance. It's a weird interaction due to True Damage and Critical hit.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Okay, I see why the armor shattered functions the way it does now. It turns out that it's duration is based off of every armor break that is removed by his SP 2.

But the problem is that, in his description, he's supposed to pause all armor breaks due to proximity. While his special 2 description states that he placed both an armor break and an armor shattered debuff on the opponent, which is pretty confusing.

As for the reduced damage aspect, I'm not sure what's going on there.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Djin said:

The damage reduction is caused when opponent has negative armor and some physical resistance. It's a weird interaction due to True Damage and Critical hit.

Vision aarkus gas true damage?
    Kill_Grey said:

As for the reduced damage aspect, I'm not sure what's going on there.

Critical hits partially act like true damage.
    It's similar to Corvus TD bug.