**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question about signature stones

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
So I will most likely awaken my CAIW soon( unless someone gives me a good case for CMM) and pour most of my science and generic sig stones into him but I wonder . What other of my champions benefit from more sig stones ? And how many are ideal for each of them?

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Archangel you should take to 33% AAR (idk the exact sig number, but that should be the amount of AAR at the proper sig level)

Sig 112 is the sweet spot as I've explained in a separate thread.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Archangel you should take to 33% AAR (idk the exact sig number, but that should be the amount of AAR at the proper sig level)

K ill try do that to my AA, when i dupe him but sig stones are so scarce
  • Pbb22Pbb22 Posts: 43
    CMM since you already have Fury duped and R4. I’ll make the case - with her dupe + some sigs, her utility is wild. Her invulnerability helps is so many scenarios, and her big damage allows you to power through whatever else. Handcuffing her to Fury is great as well, nothing like having 2 top 10 champs in your quest at all times.
    Kill_Grey said:

Here's mine's description. I recall sig 111 providing 33.25% per neuro, which, when multiplied by 3, yields 99.75% as the resultant AAR for having 3 of the effects active at once (I believe the scaling is linear from sig 1 to 200 similar to how Ghost's sig functions). I decided to put in an extra stone because that 0.25% ability accuracy trigger that a normal opponent with typical "base ability accuracy" of 100% can still access can mean bad news.

At this particular sig of level 112, 3 neuros lead to 100.2% AAR which is above the mark, and is truly enough to "shut down" just about any and all opponents to which it can take effect. and it is also achievable with a minimum of 2 heavies, which is pretty much the ideal condition one would be looking for.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to share links for specific comments, so I just copied mine from the other thread.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Here's mine's description. I recall sig 111 providing 33.25% per neuro, which, when multiplied by 3, yields 99.75% as the resultant AAR for having 3 of the effects active at once (I believe the scaling is linear from sig 1 to 200 similar to how Ghost's sig functions). I decided to put in an extra stone because that 0.25% ability accuracy trigger that a normal opponent with typical "base ability accuracy" of 100% can still access can mean bad news.

At this particular sig of level 112, 3 neuros lead to 100.2% AAR which is above the mark, and is truly enough to "shut down" just about any and all opponents to which it can take effect. and it is also achievable with a minimum of 2 heavies, which is pretty much the ideal condition one would be looking for.

If I put 3 neurotoxins on nightcrawler at sig 111, I guarantee you that he would still evade me.
    Kill_Grey said:

Unfortunately, I don't know how to share links for specific comments, so I just copied mine from the other thread.

But seriously, I need to know 😅
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    My Archangel with Sig 1 is working fine. Well, he already was fine without dupe. 4+ Neuros aren‘t too hard to get.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

But seriously, I need to know 😅
    I copy the link for the time
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

If I put 3 neurotoxins on nightcrawler at sig 111, I guarantee you that he would still evade me.

I hate that guy.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I hate that guy.

Just use Vision Aarkus
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I hate that guy.
    Just use Vision Aarkus

I have him r3 but he makes my phone lag. Soo as much as I like him, I can barely use him
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I hate that guy.
    Just use Vision Aarkus

I use NF, but he is still such a pain.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    cmm,archy
  • Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Equally sig1 will still do the job - in 90% of matchups you’d use him in you’re probably getting 4 neuros easily enough.

CMM or Cap would be where I’d send the stones