**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which characters need a buff

sdexcsdexc Posts: 140
edited November 2020 in General Discussion

Tune up=Strictly Number Changes
Update=Current Kit is fine but numbers need to be changed and Abilities need to be added.
Overhaul=Current kit needs to be scrapped and redone
Trophy Champ=Champ to rare to be justified to buff
*Star Lord,Kamala should be in Update
U may see already Good characters in sections that say they need a buff. Its not that i think their necesarily bad but becuz they could be done a lot better and they would need an buff imo for that to happen

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I think this list is pretty good for the most part. Good job. The only thing that i would disagree with you on is that Star-Lord needs an overhaul. When awakened, he's actually really good
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    If anything Groot and Diablo need nerfs.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Domino needs a major overhaul to be usable
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    What is that overhaul category?

Kamala, Star-Lord, Electro, Thor, Hawkeye, and some more don’t need overhauls. More like higher numbers and certain other bits of utility, but they have decent base kits.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Air Walker needs a buff instead of Ronin.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Domino is unsalvageable, just scrap her.

or just put Ronin in fine. Along with Annihilus, Ronan (cheese method ftw), Hood, Man-Thing, and Cable.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Domino is unsalvageable, just scrap her.
    True, she should just be completely deleted from the game
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Switch Air-Walker and crossbones
    edited November 2020
    sdexc said:

or just put Ronin in fine. Along with Annihilus, Ronan (cheese method ftw), Hood, Man-Thing, and Cable.
    I have a 6* ronin and can personally speak on him. His gameplay loop makes no sense. U need to be switching stances constantly to get the Fury and inflict Sp2 bleed. But by switching stances constantly you never get to utilize the stances which ig calls for an ability change and imo could be in update.
    Annihulus imo is still hard to keep stifles up but ill doncede that he could be in fine
    same with man-thing
    Cable should go in fine becuz even tho he isnt the greates apoc synergy makes him great
    Hood i personally think just needs some number adjusments
    and Ronan i dont know enough to make a good decision
    mate people love ronin and can give tips am I right @Masterpuff

and ronan has the stun cheese, he’s perfect.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I might be dumb but why is OG vision in the trophy champ category?
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    I'd move hawkeye and sym spidey to update, or maybe even just tune up honestly. Both of them are solid champs that have their uses, a complete overhaul isn't necessary imo.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    sdexc said:

I have a 6* ronin and can personally speak on him. His gameplay loop makes no sense. U need to be switching stances constantly to get the Fury and inflict Sp2 bleed. But by switching stances constantly you never get to utilize the stances which ig calls for an ability change and imo could be in update.
    Annihulus imo is still hard to keep stifles up but ill doncede that he could be in fine
    same with man-thing
    Cable should go in fine becuz even tho he isnt the greates apoc synergy makes him great

sdexc said:

sdexc said:

same with man-thing
    mate people love ronin and can give tips am I right @Masterpuff

and ronan has the stun cheese, he’s perfect.
    i know how to play him i just dont think u can utilize his stances with his current kit which is why i moved him to updates.
    If he doesnt get one soon im fine but imo his abilities serously need to be fixed

When Activating Sp3 Fury, Cruelty isn't consumed until Fury Expires. Sp 2 Bleed Doesn’t Consume Cruelties anymore but is instead based on the number of cruelties.

These two changes could potentially fix him theoretically @SpideyFunko
    You definitely don’t know how to use him, he is very good. He has some pretty good niche utility that can come in really handy. And his damage is: https://youtu.be/Jg_HHB9Jrrs
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    iHulk should be a priority since he’s easily salvageable right now before his release.

Hawkeye is interesting because I don’t think he needs an overhaul. His L1 is very underrated. His L2 can use some work, and possible something like this for his L1:

ending a combo w/Medium: L1 power drains and inflicts bleed

ending a combo w/Light: L1 power drains and inflicts Poison

no combo: L1 power drains and inflicts shock

Hit into a block: L1 power drains, inflicts incinerate and the projectile gains unblockable

Still power drain and inflicts a debuff, but he use the proper arrow and we choose!

It’s all wishful thinking
    You already made a thread identical to this one.
    sdexc said:

*Updated with all the changes

Ronin is FINE. Please fix it lol
    sdexc said:

You already made a thread identical to this one.

no sht sherlock
    That’s post spam, and is literally worthless. Also get Ronin OUT of update. He is Fine, and ghost/quake are not fine they are better.