**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cyber Monday is low key killing me

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
I never had so many resources in my stash just waiting. Never had so many great champs just waiting . If this is anything close to the great July 4th deals this would radically change the power of my roster

Comments

• K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    You're not wrong. I saved up some resources in preparation for July 4th. Had 5 R5's on July 4th and had 12 by about the beginning of August. Even with just the unit deals it made such a huge difference.
  • AlphaStark20AlphaStark20 Posts: 61
    Yo guys I just got Uncollected so spent most of my units on revives. So can you gimme a rough idea of what to expect from 1500 units? I wanna spend 1000 but can spend 1500 if it's really good
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    edited November 2020

Yo guys I just got Uncollected so spent most of my units on revives. So can you gimme a rough idea of what to expect from 1500 units? I wanna spend 1000 but can spend 1500 if it's really good

There will be a 1000 units deal. I bet you get something like a 5 star and maybe enough T4B and T1A and T4CC to take them to at least rank 3, probably some 5 Star Sig Stones and some gold as well
  • There was a thread that discussed the history of the offers, to get an idea of what they were in the past and what they might look like in the near future. Here it is: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/167055/cyber-monday-4th-july-deal-history
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I can't wait. Cyber Monday is about to transform my roster and prestige. They have to have a 6 star nexus crystal, 20x generic sigs and 25% of t5cc selector for Thronbreaker.