**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you think Immortal Hulk needs a tune-up?

Comments

• Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    Yes

Aaronc94 said:

I was hoping for a great version of hulk but he is useless , Red Hulk and Gladiator Hulk versions are still the bests

She Hulk is the best Hulk

She Hulk
    Gladiator Hulk
    Red Hulk
    OG or iHulk
    Joe Fixit

iHulk is 4th or 5th at best, and if you boost Fixit’s #’s, he’ll pass iHulk easily
    Oh yeah, i forgot her cause i don't really use her XD but u're right
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    No
    I just saw the r3 5* seatin video. He needs to have his immortality and regen unpreventable otherwise he loses his only mechanic in a lot of matchups.
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    Yes
    Crcrcrc said:

Rookiie said:

Thanks @Unio77
    So I just saw something interesting @Chikel :
    BG was heal blocked at the beginning of the fight against Scarlet Witch, and he couldn't activate Immortality. That means he had to spend 50 seconds at 1% and hope that he doesn't get heal blocked the second time to regen; assuming he stayed alive to make it to the second time.
    BG got knocked out, didn't revive, deemed it impractical and quit ROL.

Yeah, he needs to be heal block immune too. Otherwise he is useless
    yeah i reckon his regen thing gotta be similar to nick fury lmd
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Yes
    WRIR said:

I have a buff idea. Since Immortal Hulk is cruel and intelligent, why not give him high crit rate and crit damage rating? Also maybe make his rage last longer, and make immortality not be AARed.

I think we have too much champs that rely on high crit and crit damage
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Yes
    sdexc said:

Rookiie said:

We've seen and learned three things (flaws) from his gameplay videos:

1) His Rage stacks will be difficult to keep up
    2) His Immortality can be bypassed with AAR
    3) He lacks in utility

The purpose of this poll is to address the first point only, but feel free to leave your thoughts below.

@Rookiie

3.When using Sp3 while immortality is on cooldown, it refreshes everything
    That’s a great idea
    No
    I am trying out the 2*, and the second hit of the heavy does insane damage with over 5 rage stacks. I think it will be insane at 25
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Crcrcrc said:

I am trying out the 2*, and the second hit of the heavy does insane damage with over 5 rage stacks. I think it will be insane at 25

I mean that's why they kept the crit rate low and it's understandable, there's significant burst with a lot of rage stacks.
    But that's the problem, way too hard to keep up those rage stacks mate.
    Also, congrats on getting to 5-stars ;)
    edited November 2020
    No
    Rookiie said:

Crcrcrc said:

I mean that's why they kept the crit rate low and it's understandable, there's significant burst with a lot of rage stacks.
    Thanks! I think that the rage stacks are easy enough to build that it is ok that they fall off fast, and the heavy does a ton of damage at 25 stacks. I think the only issue he has (after testing him) Is that immortality should not be able to be prevented. And there should be no self damage when Immortality is on cooldown.
    Yes
    Crcrcrc said:

Rookiie said:

Crcrcrc said:

Thanks! I think that the rage stacks are easy enough to build that it is ok that they fall off fast, and the heavy does a ton of damage at 25 stacks. I think the only issue he has (after testing him) Is that immortality should not be able to be prevented. And there should be no self damage when Immortality is on cooldown.
    They are easy to build, but that's not the issue. The issue is maintaining them.
    Also not only should the Immorality be unaffected by AAR, there's a strong case for him to be Stun Immune during it too.
    I'm having a lot of fun with the 2-star, but I can't imagine taking a 5 or 6 star to Act 6 tbh. Not like this.
    No
    Rookiie said:

Crcrcrc said:

Rookiie said:

Crcrcrc said:

They are easy to build, but that's not the issue. The issue is maintaining them.
    Also not only should the Immorality be unaffected by AAR, there's a strong case for him to be Stun Immune during it too.
    I'm having a lot of fun with the 2-star, but I can't imagine taking a 5 or 6 star to Act 6 tbh. Not like this.
    I don't think they are meant to be maintained. It is like Prof X. A quick build up to a lot of damage, sustain it as long as you can, and then restart the buildup.
    edited November 2020
    Yes
    Crcrcrc said:

Rookiie said:

Crcrcrc said:

Rookiie said:

Crcrcrc said:

I don't think they are meant to be maintained. It is like Prof X. A quick build up to a lot of damage, sustain it as long as you can, and then restart the buildup.
    But then you're left to the opponent's mercy for most of it, right? And if you're playing that aggressively in endgame content, is it really worth taking a 5-hit combo to the face for a mechanic that may or may not trigger and leave you dancing around for 50s with low health? M'fraid not mate.
    Edit: they could at least have given him a Stun into block mechanic once every rotation like Poco. Would have made it easier and worthwhile.
    Yes
    It seems as though you're meant to build up his Rage stacks when he's Immortal / Unblockable.
    No
    Rookiie said:

It seems as though you're meant to build up his Rage stacks when he's Immortal / Unblockable.

I noticed that. He did some insane burst damage on MM combos during immortality. I ended Immortality with a heavy and I was pretty impressed at the damage.
    Yes
    Crcrcrc said:

Rookiie said:

I noticed that. He did some insane burst damage on MM combos during immortality. I ended Immortality with a heavy and I was pretty impressed at the damage.
    So he's a ramp-up champion. You spend most of the fight suffering but when you get to that 8 second window it's pure destruction. Not sure how practical that is in endgame content.
    No
    Rookiie said:

Crcrcrc said:

Rookiie said:

So he's a ramp-up champion. You spend most of the fight suffering but when you get to that 8 second window it's pure destruction. Not sure how practical that is in endgame content.
    At least he has the ability to ramp up outside that time period. He isn't great for endgame stuff, but he does a good amount of damage fairly quickly. I think he is like a ramp up weak version of Corvus in that way. He just needs a couple tweaks.
    Yes
    Crcrcrc said:

Rookiie said:

Crcrcrc said:

Rookiie said:

At least he has the ability to ramp up outside that time period. He isn't great for endgame stuff, but he does a good amount of damage fairly quickly. I think he is like a ramp up weak version of Corvus in that way. He just needs a couple tweaks.
    He does. Those tweaks would make all the difference in the world.
    No
    Rookiie said:

Crcrcrc said:

Rookiie said:

Crcrcrc said:

Rookiie said:

He does. Those tweaks would make all the difference in the world.
    I hope they do them. Because he looks amazing and has some cool animations. I want to be able to use him.
  • Stupid91Stupid91 Posts: 14
    edited November 2020
    Yes
    sorry wrong forum
    No
    Idea: What if at 25 rage charges he goes into Gamma Rage and consumes all charges, where his charges don't fall off for 30 seconds. Special 3 refreshes the effect if it is active.
    Yes
    Crcrcrc said:

Idea: What if at 25 rage charges he goes into Gamma Rage and consumes all charges, where his charges don't fall off for 30 seconds. Special 3 refreshes the effect if it is active.

I think he can be salvaged if they use the existing mechanics and just allow a few things.

We can’t ask for a rework in a few days - but asking for the rage timer to be paused during opponent specials is reasonable.

Things like that.
    Yes
    Ok, here’s a new one.

When you use iHulk versus champions that glance

You guessed it.

No rage charges if you trigger glancing.

He gets worse and worse.
    Yes
    The petrify after the sp3 is meh. Like you didn’t know what else to put in there.

The # should be higher. Going for an sp3 is not desirable in most circumstances.

Also, I’ve been finishing combos with a L attack in order to avoid self damage. Working this in increases longevity and I can get to 100 gamma radiation easier.

I feel as if finishing the combo with a light attack should trigger something. That’s why people haven’t even considered it.