**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Options
    Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 179
    iPad Air 2
    iOS 13.7

Don’t know what you have pushed but the iPad is boiling hot after minutes of play. Arena, AQ or event doesn’t matter. Same result all over.

Game version 29.0

Suspect the heat causing iPad to crash the game to prevent serious damage or it could easily be your **** up game
  • Options
    Game has so many crashes in every part of the game. Is it any point in reporting them?

It’s happening often and the newest release didn’t fix the problems
  • Options
    Klo35Klo35 Posts: 5
    In game name: Klo35
    Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T
    Android 9PKQ1.1960616.001
    In game: eq,story, aq, aw
    Description:
    1. lag is unberable, getting hit on heavy, sp on whole screen. Unable to dodge
    2. Winter soldier synergy with Killmonger is broken, damage is not higher than 3 k on crits
    3. Eq, map2, after 2 fury buffs on rage node defender gets unblockable
  • Options
    LeeeseLeeese Posts: 8
    In-Game Name: CaptainVVinter
    Device and Model: ipad a1954
    Device Operating System: iOS 14.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 29.0.0
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest, Store, Mid load screen, Ask for help, Opening crystals, literally every part of the game.
    Description of the Issue: constant crashing and freezing making the game unplayable. Spend more time going back into the game after every single crash than actually playing the game.
  • Options
    iPhone. 7, whatever the latest iOS is. Game crashes every 10-15 minutes or so whether I’m in a fight or not. Been doing this for a month now.
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    Both over Wi-Fi and cellular, makes no difference. Latest iOS and game version.
    Every combat area of the game.

iPhone 12. Dropped inputs, especially block/parry. Incorrectly recognised inputs. Taps registered as swipes resulting in unintended dashes in / out. Light attacks register as mediums. Just a horrible experience, gameplay is all over the place with controls not working. Zero combat lag.

iPhone XR. Dropped inputs not as frequent but still happen. Chronic combat lag spikes.

MCOC is the only app either device have any problems with.
    I’m absolutely sick to death of posting in here. Sort the f####%#% game out.
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    https://youtu.be/MwXYUjc7Dgs

Just recorded this from AQ. Two random dashes. Should be fairly obvious which ones they are.
    Obviously I didn’t get punished too badly in this fight but against mini’s and the boss, AW fights, cavalier eq fights etc I’m getting wrecked through no fault of my own.
  • Options
    JoshausburnJoshausburn Posts: 39
    Just had an AQ mini boss fight crash and get the half health penalty. Kabam you should drop the penalty until this crashing gets fixed. I bring my symbiote supreme just for silver surfer and losing him sucks when I did nothing wrong.
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Hot mess. Crashing every 15-30 minutes with no consistent trigger. Before fights, during fights, after fights, home screen, menus...
  • Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    THE GAME STILL CRASHES EVERY 10-15 MINUTES SINCE A MONTH !!! :|
    10 PAGES AND NOT AN ANSWER
    IF IT WERE AN ERROR GIVING US AN ADVANTAGE, YOU WOULD HAVE DONE EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE LIKE RAIN
    PS: YES. I AM SCREAMING !!! :#
  • Options
    RSkwRSkw Posts: 9
    IGN: MhSkywalker
    iPhone: 7
    IOS 13.7
    Latest updated version of the game

Issue:
    Game crashes almost every time I try to play. I play for 10-15 minutes, the phone overheat and the game crashes. Very frustrating as this means I can’t play for longer than a certain amount of time without a game crash.
  • Options
    LeeeseLeeese Posts: 8
    Leeese said:

In-Game Name: CaptainVVinter
    Device and Model: ipad a1954
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest, Store, Mid load screen, Ask for help, Opening crystals, literally every part of the game.
    Description of the Issue: constant crashing and freezing making the game unplayable. Spend more time going back into the game after every single crash than actually playing the game.

Follow up to this. Just tried playing again and it crashed 10 times in 10 minutes... Its getting so bad with crashing that the game is literally unplayable.
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★

THE GAME STILL CRASHES EVERY 10-15 MINUTES SINCE A MONTH !!! :|
    10 PAGES AND NOT AN ANSWER
    IF IT WERE AN ERROR GIVING US AN ADVANTAGE, YOU WOULD HAVE DONE EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE LIKE RAIN
    PS: YES. I AM SCREAMING !!! :#

Same here mate ! More than 10-15 threads I already posted regarding game crashing issue but no answer or update from kabam guys on it ! Seems like even kabam forum is broken
  • Options
    iOS 14.2
    Game 29.0
    iPad Air 2

Inputs are dropping, frame rare are ever changing and the flow in the game are in general worse every time you push a fix or version.

Don’t get it, why the constant need for tweaking and changing of the settings?
    You probably won’t admit it but you have for sure made some adjustments that inflected a few week ago messing up how the game behaves.

So tired and irritated over the troubles, impacting the use of the resources to cope with the flaws you made. Struggling to deliver in one round of AQ and AW, then flying through the next.
    I don’t change style of play neither the champs but the outcome is totally different from one to the next.
    More or less every time my champ are closing in the opponent when the fight starts I get sucker punched in the face even before into the circle. Inputs not reacting at all before the punches has landed.
    Left controls always having issues where input not being registered, both for normal use and specials. Right side is more or less always fine. Yes, I’ve tried to flip the iPad around to check for screen issues but the result are same.

Don’t ignore all the feedback you receive and pretend it’s not a game problem, been playing this game for to long to accept that it’s all on the users side.
  • Options
    Arby0314Arby0314 Posts: 22
    I can use my tablet as a hand warmer these days
  • Options
    in game name: KnightClAw2044(Aegon A)
    ipad 6th gen
    ios 13.7
    newest mcoc version
    full secure wifi
    In AQ and AW I will start a fight and then it will kick me out of the whole app taking my health and losing points. In arenas it will happen too and in EQ or story questing. Sometimes it will happen as I use in game chat or rank up champs or use other screens in game. I have experinced this for a month before we had the update for Red Goblin and Cosmic Ghost Rider and it is still happening. It is almost every day and my leader and officers are getting annoyed. I have always been a player whos counted on to boss and mini boss kill and now I can't even fight a spider man og with corvus to get my charge. I get kicked out of the WHOLE APP. not just the fight

Please fix this and I really hope we have some amazing compensation.
    Thanks for all you do Kabam team.
  • Options
    AshgroveAshgrove Posts: 1
    edited November 2020
    In-Game Name: Ashgrove
    Device and Model: iPhone X
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Mode: Arena battle
    Description of the Issue: Phone abruptly reboots during battle. This began yesterday after updating to iOS 14.1. This happened three times in a row while in Strong Family 3vs3. So far I've only noticed it in Arena battles. It's intermittent (I just played two successful series). I've also battled twice in Alliance War successfully.
  • Options
    drewtrivdrewtriv Posts: 103
    In-Game Name: Will triv
    Device and Model: iPhone 11 Pro Max
    Device Operating System: 14.1
    Game Version Installed: Latest
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War. All modes
    Description of the Issue: Approx 2-3 weeks
    Parry/blocking not working intermittently
    Hold block but dash forward mostly at the start of a fight
    Frame rate lag
    Jumpy graphics ie moving further than a defender should in a shorter amount of time resulting in an intercept
    No ability to block after special 3
    Mags not generating prowess after heavy vs hulk buster
  • Options
    2_Wheeler2_Wheeler Posts: 98

Crashes intermittently at almost any place, typically when tapping a command button
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Ign: jhannes
    Device: iphone X
    Cellular/wifi: both
    Game version: latest
    Issue: high case of lags. It’s becoming more and more frequent. I even have videos. The game plays smoothly for a few seconds then boom lag. Can’t even play arena or quest. Restarting the game doesn’t even seem to work
  • Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    It happens to me too and I have to restart every 15 minutes
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Updated to iOS 14.2
    Game crashing after every 30 minutes and mostly while doing arenas

Phone: Iphone XR
  • Options
    ChampionBoiChampionBoi Posts: 1
    edited November 2020
    The game is crashing again on iOS. I have an iPhone 7 and whenever I am in middle of a fight, the game keeps crashing. It crashes every 5-10 minutes.
  • Options
    tron2050tron2050 Posts: 41
    edited November 2020

IGN: bumble-bee
    Device: iPad 6th gen
    Cellular/Wifi: WiFi
    Game version 28.2.1
    Game mode: Arena, Event quest, Side quest (haven't played any other mode after update)
    The game randomly crashes while running arenas and quests.

The game has become unplayable now... it crashes after every 2-3 fights in any game mode..
    I updated iOS 14.1 and mcoc game version 29.0.0 but still the issue persists..
  • Options
    Spent $350 on a 10.2 8th gen ipad last night and it didn't force close on me once during my arena grind, I guess it means Kabam won't get any of my money for cyber weekend now.
  • Options
    rp91rp91 Posts: 57
    The game is not working properly again it’s crashing in between, this issue happened during last month now it’s happening again can’t do more then 3-4 fights at a time. The major problem is in arenas where it will crash within 2-3 back to back fights.
    My device is -iPhone 6s running on the latest version OS
  • Options
    rp91rp91 Posts: 57
    The game is not working properly again it’s crashing in between, this issue happened during last month now it’s happening again can’t do more then 3-4 fights at a time. The major problem is in arenas where it will crash within 2-3 back to back fights.
    My device is -iPhone 6s running on the latest version OS
  • Options
    Nevermind game just crashed, $350 wasted, Boom