**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tech Champs for potential Thronebreaker.

Recently completed first run of Act 6.

Would you Rank 2 a 6* Guillotine 2099 if you already had a duped/maxed 5* version?
OR
R2 a 6* Hulkbuster / also could take a 5* awakened version to 5/65?

As it stands now I have more Tech t5cc than other classes so this could potentially be my first 6*rank 3 to achieve Thronebreaker.
Any advice is appreciated.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Guilly 99 is the kind of champ that is worth to have both 5* 5/65 and 6* 2/35 and higher.

Go for her.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    G2099 absolutely.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

ARE YOU KIDDING? HULKBUSTER DESTROYS G20999

In all seriousness, G2099 is an insanely good option to r3. Her utility, damage, and node bypassing make her a premier option. I wish I had her

hulkbuster is great til you throw a heavy that whiffs in the air and take a 5 combo to the face
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Guilly.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

Monke said:

ARE YOU KIDDING? HULKBUSTER DESTROYS G20999

In all seriousness, G2099 is an insanely good option to r3. Her utility, damage, and node bypassing make her a premier option. I wish I had her

hulkbuster is great til you throw a heavy that whiffs in the air and take a 5 combo to the face
    Literally the sole reason why I don't want to use a rank 5 gem on my 5*.
  • JaximosJaximos Posts: 43
    I appreciate all the responses! Looking forward to ranking her and hopefully getting enough remaining tech t5cc to get Thronebreaker before next month as well 🤞.

I think HB is fun with his unblockable specials (enjoy using against Lifecycle node) and he hits hard but as already mentioned his sporadic heavy whiffs were a big concern; been pummeled a lot b/c of that so I can relate. Can't deny G2099's utility and damage. Thanks again!