**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Over 200k and still not able to rank 5 a 4*

I'm wondering if I'm alone in this. I've been playing this game for a very long time (joined in early 2015) and hit 200k this week... and alas... I still don't have enough t4cc to rank 5 a 4*. I have alpha catalysts ticking away in my stash, and nothing but 3*s to level up (except for a few 4*s not worth wasting all the t4 basic I have saved for that seemingly elusive day when I can rank 5 a champ).

We are decent in AQ and open plenty of Map 3 and Map 4 crystals every week. Recently, I've been completing Master mode of monthly quests. I'm through Act 4 Chapters 1,2, and 3, have completed Act 4 but am still chipping away at the last bits of exploring it. I've never spent any money on this game.

Has anyone else been on for this long (like, 2+ years) with this bad t4cc luck? I'm starting to think 6*s will be out before I can fully utilize a 4*.

zkgtpieoyh48.png
o7tdupv6d2f8.png
i9f4wvclfpqj.png
m1o4ddgwywr6.png

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Thah Becasse u dont is in a ally ther play map 5&5 days. Think Thah why. But fells u back when im wash ther
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    I'm not sure about the map 3 & 4 crystals, but I do know that they seemed to improve the drop rate of T4CC in the map 5 crystals. If your alliance can handle it, I would suggest trying to run map 5. Otherwise, Act 4 exploration is your best bet for some T4C along with RTTL (although you may be a little low for that). I have been playing since the start and it took me about 2 years to get my first 5/50 as well. There's also glory crystals in the glory store you can buy which grant T4C frags. It looks like you're a leader of a lower rated alliance, too (if there were 30 of your rating it would be 6M). Maybe try to focus on recruiting higher ranked players, too. It's hard to find the right balance between what you can handle, who is in your alliance and getting the rewards you want. You could always pass the torch and find a higher rated alliance if you're not getting the AQ rewards you want.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Same boat here.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    I'm in the same boat with you ( though haven't been playing quite as long as you) and I can't seem to get the ones I need, I have basically 2 in every category.

When I do get them I have to figure out just who I want to take to rank 5
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Like somebody said, time to switch alliances, sucks to do, I would suggest finding one that has multiple alliances in different tiers
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    edited October 2017
    Thanks all. Great suggestions. I think finishing Act 4 exploration and considering the direction to take the alliance in is probably my best bet at this time.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    edited October 2017
    yeah its all luck unfortunately, your power index is higher than mine and thats probably because I still have allot of 3* to rank up, yet I have 4 skill T4c and 3 Science T4c, but since this is a new account and 5* are out with 6* coming soon, I wont be taking any 4* to Rank 5, I'm better off just making do with the R4 4* till I get the right 5* to use the T4c on. My issue is not enough ISO lol, completed Blade Master, Act 4 and ROL recently but still not enough ISO beginner tier problems.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I’ve been playing just over a year and I have 12 rank 5 4*, 2 r3 5* and sitting on 3 t4cc of tech, skill & cosmic.
    edited October 2017
    Jaded wrote: »
    I’ve been playing just over a year and I have 12 rank 5 4*, 2 r3 5* and sitting on 3 t4cc of tech, skill & cosmic.

Were you able to do that without spending any money on the game? Did you get most from AQ crystals (what map)?
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    It is not about your alliance , I don't play in alliance , nor have I ever spent a single dime on this game , nor do I play arena , I just do quest , I have 100% completed till act 4 , completed act 5.3 , completed rol , and rtl . I have ranked 5 4* to rank 5 and 1 5* to rank 3 . It is not about alliamcr , it is about your skills , and how do you play .
    P.S - I am below 200k .
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Dhruvg wrote: »
    It is not about your alliance , I don't play in alliance , nor have I ever spent a single dime on this game , nor do I play arena , I just do quest , I have 100% completed till act 4 , completed act 5.3 , completed rol , and rtl . I have ranked 5 4* to rank 5 and 1 5* to rank 3 . It is not about alliamcr , it is about your skills , and how do you play .
    P.S - I am below 200k .

To an extent that’s true, but if you’re not in an alliance, you’re missing out big time. Event rewards, AQ rewards, and AW rewards are the best in the game and they’re constant and continuous, unlike the one time rewards from Story/event quests. AQ will always be the best way to get cats to rank champs.
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    Dhruvg wrote: »
    P.S - I am below 200k .

To an extent that’s true, but if you’re not in an alliance, you’re missing out big time. Event rewards, AQ rewards, and AW rewards are the best in the game and they’re constant and continuous, unlike the one time rewards from Story/event quests. AQ will always be the best way to get cats to rank champs.

This is one 100 percent truth. A few weeks ago I was in an alliance that was running map 4 most of the week. Now I'm in an alliance running 5x5. I just hit 200k rating and I have 1 tech r5, 1 science r5, 2 skill rank 5, I cosmic rank 5, and a 5 star skill at r3. Also sitting on 7 tech t4cc, 4 science, 3 cosmic, 4 mutant, 3 mystic, and zero skill. Some of this is luck of pulls but a lot has to do with now being in a 5x5 alliance that is in expert every week. It's a great feeling to have the ability to rank up almost anyone I want. I would strongly suggest advancing your alliance or finding a new one that better fits your progression.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Hey sillycaitlin
    As a experienced player i want to give you some advice
    Look i know everyone don't have same amount of time to devote to this game some got large amount of free time some are busy and can't do even monthly quests.
    Seeing your situation i can guess that you too don't give much time due to your daily routine maybe.
    In order to take your champs to a bigger level you have to do tough things e.g Act4 100% ( one of the easiest thing today), Monthly master difficulty (which is not that much tough, further you can also stream YouTube videos to check how to use champs to do it), next is rttl (which is a tough thing but manageable with some resources)
    Now how to do these...?
    You have to grind arenas..! yes arena you heard it right.
    Atleast do 1.5 million to take all the units milestones and take an oath to use units only to clear quests i.e no buying irrelevant stuffs like crystals etc. which is a pure waste.
    At your level its very easy to do 1.5 million in 3 days which gives 135 units per arena and in a week its 270 units which is not bad at all.
    Arena offers you battlechips which in turn give you units again so it's another add-on
    Once you got a huge stash of units then you can think of entering in a tough quest because those saved units will encourage you to do those things.
    Now coming to AQ, i recommend you to do only map4 because from map4 crystals granting of t4cc starts and aq rank rewards will also grant you glory to purchase t4c fragments.
    Once your alliance get used to it you can gear up for next map that's how we built our alliance.
    We were 1.5 rating initially but today we are at 10 million with most of the same guys.
    As a leader you have to keep your alliance intact.

That's how i built-up my roster and today I'm standing on Act 5.3 100%, ROL, LOL 1 PATH and every other special quest fully explored.

Daintydesert
    (Ingamename)
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    P.s always rank up champs those regenerate through the fight which keeps your health pots safe
    And don't worry of 6* champs even top alliance players will take 6-8 months to get there first 6*.
    Arena cut offs for 4* are still high as before because of the same reason lol
    Better focus on what you got :#
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    I think it depends on what you are going for. 5/50 4*’s aren’t needed for Act 4 or Event Quests, but are very helpful for Act 5. And for all the players out there touting Map 5 crystals, you can go months without getting a whiff of a full T4 from a crystal.

I would suggest focusing on Act 4 for guaranteed cats and trying to run more Map 4 with your alliance. You also may want to try Map 5 on a low prestige day for your alliance (Day 1 or a day after you didn’t complete all BGs). That would give you a taste of Map 5 at your prestige.

Ultimately, it’s about what you enjoy. If you like your alliance mates and don’t want the game to become job-like, be wary of getting sucked into the game the way some of us have.

Dr. Zola
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »

Were you able to do that without spending any money on the game? Did you get most from AQ crystals (what map)?

I’ve never bought a t4bc or t4cc package. Mostly map 5s for aq but even the last two months we have been doing mostly map 2 to chill and my t4cc stash has continued to grow admittedly slowly but it’s still coming.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    You need a new ally dude.. Map 5x5 all the way. For reference, I'm at about 225k ( I dont sell champs) with a 4/55, 12 5/50s, and maxed out t4cc on 4 categories.. all because my ally runs 5x5 and i play through all content
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    @SillyCaitlin The advice you are getting from most in here is correct. Map 5 crystals have generous drop rates of t4cc. I tend to get one every cycle of AQ running map 5 every day of AQ and completing it 15/15 times. I notice that your alliance is only 3 million rated. It will probably be a struggle for you to start running map 5 so I would actually suggest moving to a bigger alliance (5 million or higher rating that runs map 5 every day).
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I joined on 13 July 2016. Reached 165k only.

nuj8pp7r471w.png

Looks like long time to go on ranking any champ to 5/50. I am working on 100% Act 4 but RNG may mean I am still short to rank champs.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    I've only been playing for 6 months and I already have 3 maxed out 4 stars and enough catalysts for a 4th. Not to mention, I have a 3 45 5 star which requires similar amount of cats as a maxed out 4 star. So you could say that I have 5 maxed out 4 stars.

I did this by joining a great alliance. In fact, I've only been with this alliance for less than 2 months and it is within these 2 months that I got all of the cats required for ~5 maxed out 4 stars.

If anyone is interested, then PM and I'll see if we have room for you (I'm already an officer of my alliance). The biggest adjustment is getting used to the AI for AQ when the AQ prestige increases.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Whats the least I need to do to make a T4cc a month?

• ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Placing within top 100 fastest through monthly' heroic and masters on an iPhone.
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    I got most most of mine t4cc from completing act4,rttl,challenges...i am in the game since early 2016.i have 8 4* r5,few 5* r3 and 1 5* r4. and about 15 t4cc total waiting for good champs. I was never lucky with AQ crystals so it is important to complete all u can
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    I joined on 13 July 2016. Reached 165k only.

Looks like long time to go on ranking any champ to 5/50. I am working on 100% Act 4 but RNG may mean I am still short to rank champs.

Today, I managed to get the 3rd rank 5 champ, Mutant first, Tech second and Skill third.
    Wondering what class can I obtained from store using Valor.
  • uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...ok thankz
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    I have t4cc going over in overflow stash about to expire. Do all the content that rewards t4cc as rewards. act 4 and act 5, RTL. all the movie event quest that pop up around the movies (goldblum challenge, web slinger, drax challenge) and then your alliance needs to run map 5 all week. plus you have glory crystals. if you don't have a rank 5 champ at 200k its your own fault
    edited November 2017
    UPDATE: 5 weeks later and I have been able to rank 5 two 4*s and rank 3 one 5*.

This did not take any radical upheaval of my alliance--and can be attributed mostly to completing Act 4 and purchasing glory crystals.
    However, we are almost up to 5 mil now and are starting higher maps this set.

Thanks to those of you who gave me constructive feedback. For those of you in a similar situation, hang in there and keep plugging away for those t4cc crystals/shards!

ypnvnb8w63rr.png

• colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    Thah Becasse u dont is in a ally ther play map 5&5 days. Think Thah why. But fells u back when im wash ther

Is that even English?
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    I have only 1 r5