**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6 Star Quake!!!

shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
Or a visual bug πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Comments

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Visual bug for sure
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Good one!!
    JBC89 said:

Visual Bug, look at that PI

Yeah it's a 5star quake i was shocked when I logged in and saw 6stars then I viewed it and the frame was of a 5star quake then I was disappointed but took a screenshot to post here πŸ˜‚
  • awesome1werawesome1wer Posts: 101 β˜…
    they should add a 6* quake tho on god
    They obviously should but they didn't because she would be toooooooooooooooooooo op
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,673 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2020
    6* quake is probably the next version of 5* scarlet witch. We might see her when we're deep into 7* lol
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 β˜…β˜…
    They said SW was too op as a 5*. She is now in game. So there is always hope for 6* Quake
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    (Solja boy voice) Quake? Quaaaake?! 6*!? Mannnn,idc bout quake I just want 6* hype

put your pitchforks down guys,6* quake is defo a top wanted
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    A few of the champs were probably considered that they'll be super loaded if they were of a 6 star version.
    And one of them was Quake, including Hyperion.
    For sure, having a 6 star Hyperion or Quake would be like having the 5 star version with super soldier serum!! [JFF].
    There was a time when Blade was considered the best of all, so is he in 5 star, not higher yet.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2020
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah because guess what. Kabam wouldn't do that. Also check the P.I of that quake
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Yeah because guess what. Kabam wouldn't do that. Also check the P.I of that quake

Exactly
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That was whats called False Hope