**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Error Hero not found

When trying to enter a battle group in an alliance quest I get Error hero not found. What’s up with that?

Comments

• Figures well hope my alliance does kick me for not partipating in aw
  • Doesnt*
  • I think from now one when something doesn’t work I’m going to say KABAM!
  • its coz they are being used maybe on aw or aq
  • It may be that you started war and then joined AQ with that Hero
  • Kabam lost your hero, just like they lost their problem solving skills
  • 0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    Hail kabam for bestowing upon us this new & bug, lets rejoice in the name of thee.
  • Why did my Dr Voodoo disappear from my champions? He was there last night, and this morning he's gone.
  • NSlaNSla Posts: 14
    Hopefully they are working on a fix, take the game down, and reward us based on your level accordingly, I myself would like 10, 6* nexus crystals for all the restarts I have tried to finish my event quest..