**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is colossus a top 10 champion?

LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Without suicides and synergies of course.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Yes, he's super useful
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I used my Colossus to beat 6.1.5 Crossbones without synergies and suicides.

The fight became way easier than I expected. If only I have Omega Red at that time, Crossbones will be a joke.

Top 10, in my book, even without the synergies.
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    Absolutely
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    Yes he is.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    I guess? I still consider him 3rd best mutant.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    If I pull him as 6*, he will be my first 6R3 champ. No doubt =]
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★

Who's above him?
    Etjama said:

No imo, close but not quite there. I'd say he's #3 in Mutants.

Who's top 1 and 2
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Omega and mag with suicides are above him.

Without suicides mag is still above him but he edges out omega.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Lmao said:

Etjama said:

Who's top 1 and 2
    Omega and Mags
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

Omega and mag with suicides are above him.

Without suicides mag is still above him but he edges out omega.

Okay.
    But what about this new prof x synergy that makes colossus suicide friendly?
    It's not that easy actually since you have to rampup Prof X who isn't really suicide-friendly. You can gamble on it, if you really need Colossus as a hard counter for a specific difficult fight or a quest boss.
    Lmao said:

Who's above him?
    Omega and Mags. Call me crazy, but he is 3rd.
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Without Synergies, definitely not. I don't think he's top 10 even with synergies. Don't get me wrong, he's a great champ but he doesn't have as much utility as the champs at the very top, and it requires a lot of investment to get the most out of his damage too, including a synergy team with champs that cover the same ground as he does. I'd say he's 3rd in the mutant class and maybe top 15 overall
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    I don't think so,he's really OP
    but not top 10

but not top 10

Meebleton said:

Without Synergies, definitely not. I don't think he's top 10 even with synergies. Don't get me wrong, he's a great champ but he doesn't have as much utility as the champs at the very top, and it requires a lot of investment to get the most out of his damage too, including a synergy team with champs that cover the same ground as he does. I'd say he's 3rd in the mutant class and maybe top 15 overall

Etjama said:

Who do you guys consider to be top 10?
    Lmao said:

but not top 10

Meebleton said:

Etjama said:

1.Ghost
    2.Doom
    3.Quake
    4.Aegon
    5.warlock
    6.NF
    7.OR
    8.Mags
    9.Capiw
    10.HT
    Mike192 said:

I dont think Magneto better than Colossus outside of #Metal fights. In general questing, Colossus has way more utility than Magneto as well as damage.

I disagree. Mags has really good utility, and he is the best for Metal fights. Which is 1/3 of the game. So Mags is generally the best option for 1/3 of the game. Plus if I’m just doing general act 6 content, Colossus doesn’t make it on the team.
    Mike192 said:

Lmao said:

but not top 10

Meebleton said:

Etjama said:

1.Ghost
    2.Doom
    3.Quake
    4.Aegon
    5.warlock
    6.NF
    7.OR
    8.Mags
    9.Capiw
    10.HT
    I wouldnt have Torch as top 10 at all. Colossus is way better than torch both utility and damage wise with the only exception being him having Regen reversal and shutting down 1 class. Might not even have Aegon up there due to rampup
    man,you're kidding,HT is more useful than him in act 6,no doubt colossus is top 3 mutants,but HT is better imo,every champ that has some energy dmg resource can be taken down easily by torch,can counter miss,fantastic 4 synegies,good incinerate,heal reversal,good immunities,everything is not about Damage