**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is colossus a top 10 champion?

Comments

• avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    and even 300-400 combo makes aegon so-so good
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Colossus with synergies is definitely top 10.
    Without synergies, he is probably top 20 for me.

My top 10:
    1) Quake
    2)Ghost
    3)Aegon
    4)Omega
    5) Doom
    6) Nick
    7)Magneto
    8)Warlock
    9) Cap IW
    10) Colossus
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

I dont think Magneto better than Colossus outside of #Metal fights. In general questing, Colossus has way more utility than Magneto as well as damage.

I disagree. Mags has really good utility, and he is the best for Metal fights. Which is 1/3 of the game. So Mags is generally the best option for 1/3 of the game. Plus if I’m just doing general act 6 content, Colossus doesn’t make it on the team.
    Most of his utility comes for #Metal champs and nobody denies its best but Colossus is way more useful generally. If you dont bring colossus for Act 6 then its your personal choice but most ppl recommend Colossus to R5 over any other mutant
    I disagree. He is not more useful in general. Both have good immunities or pseudo immunities in Mags case, which is better for those who run 1 point in willpower. Mags has access to some really high damage, like colossus, and you don’t have to be fighting a metal champion. But if you are, they have no chance. And I don’t bring him because I’m exploring act 6, I have bette options for raw damage. So that was out of the picture at the time. He is far from the best buffed up counter. And in terms of immunities, bleed, that’s nothing special. Cold snap, there is only 1 lane I believe that inflicts cold snap in al of act 6.(I might be wrong, but it should be energy adoption ice.) And for incinerate, torch will devour that. And if you don’t have torch, there are still better options. I’m not saying colossus isn’t good. He is still number 3.

But Omega has really high damage that can’t get changed, making him a great counter to some painful fights in act 6, he has good healing, and his ability to bypass damage from passive effects on his mediums and heavies makes him even better. As for mags, I already covered him.
    Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Lmao said:

but not top 10

Meebleton said:

Without Synergies, definitely not. I don't think he's top 10 even with synergies. Don't get me wrong, he's a great champ but he doesn't have as much utility as the champs at the very top, and it requires a lot of investment to get the most out of his damage too, including a synergy team with champs that cover the same ground as he does. I'd say he's 3rd in the mutant class and maybe top 15 overall

Etjama said:

No imo, close but not quite there. I'd say he's #3 in Mutants.

Who do you guys consider to be top 10?
    1.Ghost
    2.Doom
    3.Quake
    4.Aegon
    5.warlock
    6.NF
    7.OR
    8.Mags
    9.Capiw
    10.HT
    I wouldnt have Torch as top 10 at all. Colossus is way better than torch both utility and damage wise with the only exception being him having Regen reversal and shutting down 1 class. Might not even have Aegon up there due to rampup
    man,you're kidding,HT is more useful than him in act 6,no doubt colossus is top 3 mutants,but HT is better imo,every champ that has some energy dmg resource can be taken down easily by torch,can counter miss,fantastic 4 synegies,good incinerate,heal reversal,good immunities,everything is not about Damage
    You can counter Miss without have a champion specifically for countering 'Miss'. You dont need to hit IW or G99 when they are invisible so its just a bonus but not a needed utility

Literally nobody uses full F4 synergies in serious questing unless they wanna make a video so that in itself is more or less useless synergy to have. Heal reversal is definitely something he does one of the best in game.

His only immunity is Incinerate/Coldsnap. Colossus has both plus armor break on non tech, bleed and poison resistance with ProfX synergy if you wanna count. Torch does 2 things better than Colossus hands down; Mystic fights and Heal reversal - which in itself has recently been countered by Indomitable to Lionheart nodes.
    HT is also immune to frostbite,again I am saying that he is better than him in fights that have enegey based attacks,smoulder passive is cool,and I think u don't know the pain of miss baiting,G2099 can miss in the middle of combo and ur champ will get wrecked,IW would not have been a really good defender,and his power stings with nova flames are awesome,I don't say that HT is better than colossus,it's my opinion that he is better,it can or cannot be true,I appreciate ur opinion,but no champ is useful and good if you're not good lol
    IW would not.....without miss,just completing sentence
    Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Lmao said:

but not top 10

Meebleton said:

Without Synergies, definitely not. I don't think he's top 10 even with synergies. Don't get me wrong, he's a great champ but he doesn't have as much utility as the champs at the very top, and it requires a lot of investment to get the most out of his damage too, including a synergy team with champs that cover the same ground as he does. I'd say he's 3rd in the mutant class and maybe top 15 overall

Etjama said:

1.Ghost
    2.Doom
    3.Quake
    4.Aegon
    5.warlock
    6.NF
    7.OR
    8.Mags
    9.Capiw
    10.HT
    I wouldnt have Torch as top 10 at all. Colossus is way better than torch both utility and damage wise with the only exception being him having Regen reversal and shutting down 1 class. Might not even have Aegon up there due to rampup
    man,you're kidding,HT is more useful than him in act 6,no doubt colossus is top 3 mutants,but HT is better imo,every champ that has some energy dmg resource can be taken down easily by torch,can counter miss,fantastic 4 synegies,good incinerate,heal reversal,good immunities,everything is not about Damage
    You can counter Miss without have a champion specifically for countering 'Miss'. You dont need to hit IW or G99 when they are invisible so its just a bonus but not a needed utility

Literally nobody uses full F4 synergies in serious questing unless they wanna make a video so that in itself is more or less useless synergy to have. Heal reversal is definitely something he does one of the best in game.

His only immunity is Incinerate/Coldsnap. Colossus has both plus armor break on non tech, bleed and poison resistance with ProfX synergy if you wanna count. Torch does 2 things better than Colossus hands down; Mystic fights and Heal reversal - which in itself has recently been countered by Indomitable to Lionheart nodes.
    Wrong, I’m guessing you aren’t a very “endgame” player. Also, how do you start by discounting Torch’s synergies, and then go on to mention the Prof X synergy as one of colossus’s immunities. No. Just no.
  • CashierCashier Posts: 68

Mike192 said:

Lmao said:

but not top 10

Meebleton said:

Etjama said:

1.Ghost
    2.Doom
    3.Quake
    4.Aegon
    5.warlock
    6.NF
    7.OR
    8.Mags
    9.Capiw
    10.HT

Mike192 said:

Lmao said:

but not top 10

Meebleton said:

Etjama said:

1.Ghost
    2.Doom
    3.Quake
    4.Aegon
    5.warlock
    6.NF
    7.OR
    8.Mags
    9.Capiw
    10.HT

Very serious @Masterpuff HT is super overrated. Idc about his usefulness in abyss. And I have yondu for heal block. My 5/65 torch only gets used against mystics. Mystics that aren’t magik.

Mike192 said:

Lmao said:

but not top 10

Meebleton said:

Etjama said:

1.Ghost
    2.Doom
    3.Quake
    4.Aegon
    5.warlock
    6.NF
    7.OR
    8.Mags
    9.Capiw
    10.HT

Mike192 said:

Lmao said:

but not top 10

Meebleton said:

Etjama said:

1.Ghost
    2.Doom
    3.Quake
    4.Aegon
    5.warlock
    6.NF
    7.OR
    8.Mags
    9.Capiw
    10.HT
    Imagine thinking human torch is more useful in act 6 than colossus. Couldn’t be me.
    Colossus is a top 5 champ. Willing to virtual fight anyone who says otherwise.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I own both and while Torch melts mystics and energy attack dealers for me, Colossus owns almost anything in questing. I don't use the Omega Red synergy since I don't own him as a 5/6* but he still covers more base for me more than HT does. And if the synergy is utilized, the gap widens by a lot. He can even 100% LOL except for a few fights.

Saying that he is not in the Top 10 is too much especially if you haven't even finished Act 5, let alone while owning a 6* Torch.
    Synergy with Thing_HT will start fight with 2 smoulder,and generate temp.more fast
    IW-all champs gain more block prof.
    BWCV_if these champs fail to apply incinerate they apply slow on the opponent.
    mr.fantastic-if starting fight below or at 20% they recover 10% health or power
    all fantastic 4-all champ's SP 1 incinerates the opponent
    surfer-increased armor
    Capiw-if HT sp2 is blocked the opponent is unable to hit him for 0.75
    another synergy of mr.fantastic-incinerate and nova lasts 30% longer
    another thing synergy-sp2 grabts fury buff
    *grants
    I have HT as a 6* and he's so cool
    Cashier said:

Mike192 said:

Lmao said:

but not top 10

Meebleton said:

Etjama said:

1.Ghost
    2.Doom
    3.Quake
    4.Aegon
    5.warlock
    6.NF
    7.OR
    8.Mags
    9.Capiw
    10.HT

Mike192 said:

Lmao said:

but not top 10

Meebleton said:

Etjama said:

1.Ghost
    2.Doom
    3.Quake
    4.Aegon
    5.warlock
    6.NF
    7.OR
    8.Mags
    9.Capiw
    10.HT

Very serious @Masterpuff HT is super overrated. Idc about his usefulness in abyss. And I have yondu for heal block. My 5/65 torch only gets used against mystics. Mystics that aren’t magik.
    My 6/3 would beg to differ.
    Cashier said:

Mike192 said:

Lmao said:

but not top 10

Meebleton said:

Etjama said:

1.Ghost
    2.Doom
    3.Quake
    4.Aegon
    5.warlock
    6.NF
    7.OR
    8.Mags
    9.Capiw
    10.HT

Mike192 said:

Lmao said:

but not top 10

Meebleton said:

Etjama said:

1.Ghost
    2.Doom
    3.Quake
    4.Aegon
    5.warlock
    6.NF
    7.OR
    8.Mags
    9.Capiw
    10.HT

oh,he's overrated in ur dreams,almost every youtuber uses him in act 6,not colossus,the funniest comment of the day
    I'll defend Colossus but I won't say that Human Torch is overrated. He melts like he brings hell to the contest.
    edited November 2020

Cashier said:

Mike192 said:

Lmao said:

but not top 10

Meebleton said:

Etjama said:

1.Ghost
    2.Doom
    3.Quake
    4.Aegon
    5.warlock
    6.NF
    7.OR
    8.Mags
    9.Capiw
    10.HT

Mike192 said:

Lmao said:

but not top 10

Meebleton said:

Etjama said:

1.Ghost
    2.Doom
    3.Quake
    4.Aegon
    5.warlock
    6.NF
    7.OR
    8.Mags
    9.Capiw
    10.HT

oh,he's overrated in ur dreams,almost every youtuber uses him in act 6,not colossus,the funniest comment of the day
    You don't know what you are talking about.
    I use Colossus in Act 6 and Legendary difficulties, a lot.
    Without the OR synergy.

Finish Act 5 first with your 6* Torch.
    Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Lmao said:

but not top 10

Meebleton said:

Etjama said:

1.Ghost
    2.Doom
    3.Quake
    4.Aegon
    5.warlock
    6.NF
    7.OR
    8.Mags
    9.Capiw
    10.HT

Wrong, I’m guessing you aren’t a very “endgame” player. Also, how do you start by discounting Torch’s synergies, and then go on to mention the Prof X synergy as one of colossus’s immunities. No. Just no.
    Assumptions lol. Nobody uses Torch full F4 synergy, show me live streams or videos where at least 5 youtubers or content creators do that. Go ahead, whereas when you look at Colossus, virtually everyone uses Omega synergy and few also make him Horsemen. Check KarateMike.

Nobody is gonna use anything more than Thing(if even) as Torchs synergy, except for that 1 power sting path in 6.4
    Assumptions that I stand behind. Correct me if I’m wrong. And no, no one uses the full F4 team, but many use thing. And you can’t bring a team consisting of only mutants. And everything isn’t about the content creators and the YouTube’s. I know many people in the community that are far better than some of them in terms of skill and knowledge of the game.
    Cashier said:

Colossus is a top 5 champ. Willing to virtual fight anyone who says otherwise.

NOT even close.

Cashier said:

Mike192 said:

Lmao said:

but not top 10

Meebleton said:

Etjama said:

1.Ghost
    2.Doom
    3.Quake
    4.Aegon
    5.warlock
    6.NF
    7.OR
    8.Mags
    9.Capiw
    10.HT

Mike192 said:

Lmao said:

but not top 10

Meebleton said:

Etjama said:

1.Ghost
    2.Doom
    3.Quake
    4.Aegon
    5.warlock
    6.NF
    7.OR
    8.Mags
    9.Capiw
    10.HT

You don't know what you are talking about.
    I use Colossus in Act 6 and Legendary difficulties, a lot.
    Without the OR synergy.

Finish Act 5 first with your 6* Torch.
    I use him in legendary difficulty. But I didn’t use him almost at all in act 6 exploration.