**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I thought She-Hulk had a thing on Mephisto. Maybe not. Move along...

project314project314 Posts: 67
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Forget it, looks like I was wrong. Must have just been a lucky fight, on the right side of the triggering percentages...

[So I was doing my last run of heroic 3.2 tonight, brought in Elektra, Psylocke, Kamala, Jane Foster and She-Hulk.

Took Elektra in, wondering if she could get around triggering Mephisto's aura, that bombed.

Took She-Hulk next, counting on her class advantage. To my surprise, Aura of Incineration didn't trigger once. My She-Hulk is duped, sig 20, so I guess her Citing precedent sig (reduces a specific stat by 14.77%) played a role in that (aura has a 5-14.98% chance of activation, going from the champion spotlight).

Can anyone else confirm if this happens to them too? Or can someone provide a Mephisto sparring partner so I can try this intentionally? Thanks!

She-Hulk, Mephisto Slayer? Who knows, maybe Kamala or Gwen will be the key to the final boss of act 5!]

Comments

• Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Nooo dont tell kabam
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Jay51 for duel
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    project314 wrote: »
    Forget it, looks like I was wrong. Must have just been a lucky fight, on the right side of the triggering percentages...

[So I was doing my last run of heroic 3.2 tonight, brought in Elektra, Psylocke, Kamala, Jane Foster and She-Hulk.

Took Elektra in, wondering if she could get around triggering Mephisto's aura, that bombed.

Took She-Hulk next, counting on her class advantage. To my surprise, Aura of Incineration didn't trigger once. My She-Hulk is duped, sig 20, so I guess her Citing precedent sig (reduces a specific stat by 14.77%) played a role in that (aura has a 5-14.98% chance of activation, going from the champion spotlight).

Can anyone else confirm if this happens to them too? Or can someone provide a Mephisto sparring partner so I can try this intentionally? Thanks!

She-Hulk, Mephisto Slayer? Who knows, maybe Kamala or Gwen will be the key to the final boss of act 5!]

Her Citing Precedence depends on the class of the opponent. Against mystic I think she reduces power gain. I know for a fact ability accuracy reduction is tech.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    anticlimax....
  • it triggers