**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 5 Collector Advice!

I am uncollected, but was just after any advice on best champs/beat way to fight him to save me some units/revives. I know at my level I am expecting to have to use them, but any help to save me some would be great! TIA. And have a nice day :)

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Quick bursty champs (domino, Corvus, a ramped up Ægon, etc)

unitsman

I personally used Quake, but a lot of champs can work.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Bait heavies and beat the hell outta him.
    Bursty champs like Corvus,domino, or anyone with high damage output is preferred.
    Kabam's censor board is very dangerous.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Corvus Did for. Me
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Stark Spider-Man and a few revives. Worked for me
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 459 ★★★
    Spider-Gwen makes the fight fairly easy. Just don't mess up and make sure his specials are Unblockable, and if they are make sure you don't block so Spider-Gwen can evade the entire special.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Heaven forbid you post your roster when asking for us to suggest a team for you 🙃
  • OWENSOWENS Posts: 77

Heaven forbid you post your roster when asking for us to suggest a team for you 🙃

Never asked for you to suggest a team for me :) was just after advice.
    But if you have any suggestions ... here you go

• HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Duped ghost can phase his specials. Make sure you bait heavies and wait to see if the parry sticks before attacking

Duped ghost can phase his specials. Make sure you bait heavies and wait to see if the parry sticks before attacking

I am deffo thinking thats the way forward, she is going to my next r4 as well so will wait! Thanks :)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Omega Red decreases tenacity chance by 10% per spore, so you won’t need to worry about him shrugging stuff off too much with him. Medusa and NF are great bursty champs that will put in work. Ghost is ghost, and Heimdall will give you a second chance.

So OR Ghost NF Medusa Heimdall would be my team of choice, with NF being swappable with someone else you think would be good. Maybe Sunspot because of the nice BP?

Omega Red decreases tenacity chance by 10% per spore, so you won’t need to worry about him shrugging stuff off too much with him. Medusa and NF are great bursty champs that will put in work. Ghost is ghost, and Heimdall will give you a second chance.

So OR Ghost NF Medusa Heimdall would be my team of choice, with NF being swappable with someone else you think would be good. Maybe Sunspot because of the nice BP?

Cheers buddy
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    dont die
    Everyone:
    WHAT

me: let me explain it to you
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Units

Edit: My first ever spoiler by the way
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Units. Lots and lots of units.