**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to awaken with Generic?

dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
These are the options, my team is Havok/Sunspot, Gwenpool, NF, Starky and Human Torch:

Who to awaken with Generic? 49 votes

Colossus(taking to r4 for damage and immunities)
30%
Kamikaze_TurtleThatGuyYouSaw235Xva23Rehan010_Adamb208Sarvanga1_TheInfintyMCOCHazzaMaxLeeBeastDadPapdichaatWill3808Husain_b128avenge_123LBN1 15 votes
Archangel(Don't use him a lot)
26%
SociopathtitaniummorroThatOneMasterGamerRockypantherxKill_GreyEtjamaAaronc94OmedennFluffy_pawsJr_StarkRaviDaviThanos1149AndyBeardo 13 votes
Human Torch(For PI because he will soon be my first r5)
0%
She-Hulk(Just cos)
0%
Sunspot (PI)
0%
Havok
0%
Aegon(no sigs, NF already awakened)
40%
Jank39Champ_ZAlex13369Lvernon15simolazTarun46KerneasThe_Blue_JaguarCiciliatoMeebletonTiger360PanicndstreetsjonzerDarkDuelistMauledwalkerdogshield456aroseinbloom39The_Sentry06Gardener 20 votes
None of the above
2%
Proman1 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Honestly I think you'd sit more comfortably with Colossus based on what you stated. You might as well use the gem on Colossus because it is worth it and it grants him an extra utility with the immunities you seek
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Archangel, and start using that man!
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,716 ★★★★★
    Tbh I would either use it on archangel or save but I'm leaning towards you saving it for later on
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Why don't you use him? If you don't like him then Colossus I guess, but I'm curious to why you don't use AA.
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★

Why don't you use him? If you don't like him then Colossus I guess, but I'm curious to why you don't use AA.

@Fluffy_paws he doesn't fit in with my team. I already have bleeds with nick fury and gwenpool, and a special rebuff with human torch nova flames. He's fun to play, but not really who I am looking for. I need someone with immunities...
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

@Fluffy_paws he doesn't fit in with my team. I already have bleeds with nick fury and gwenpool, and a special rebuff with human torch nova flames. He's fun to play, but not really who I am looking for. I need someone with immunities...
    I mean.. if you're needing immunities and you wanna awaken Colossus, then go for it! It's a game, so more important that you rank up who you like.
    However.. I am gonna say this, Archangel is much much more than just bleeds. I just gonna leave this link here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/233058/archangel-my-rambling-write-up-on-my-favourite-champion#latest
    If you get a minute, have a read.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Um, what? I have Nick, ghost, Quake, CMM, Void etc all ranked up, and I still use my archangel more than all of them.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    human torch doesn't need awakening,he's a great champ by himself,go for col
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    He’s literally a different champ awakened
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Go ægon but i hope you got some sig stones to put into him
  • jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    archangel doesnt need it. go aegon or collosus
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aegon all the way
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    jonzer said:

archangel doesnt need it. go aegon or collosus

Archangel does need it, he’s just not as good as aegon
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    The only two people on your list that are in the running for a generic are colossus and Aegon. I’m assuming you aren’t going to do labyrinth or abyss any time soon so I’d go with colossus for the immediate pay off. And because you have fury awakened if you get another skill gem you can use that on Aegon.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,395 ★★★★★
    This guy bails me out all the time.
  • Proman1Proman1 Posts: 41
    None of the above
    Ægon is sh*t