**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

He Waited Long Enough

Just a proud papa bragging about his little metal boy being all grown up. Next up, Venom, who has been waiting forever...unless I get more skill stones, then Aegon becomes a line-jumper!

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Congrats. He's a beast. My colossus is pretty much always on my EQ team or in AQ or AW. His utility, durability and burst damage is so useful for so much. He's a counter for most of the terrible defenders out there. The only matchup he really struggles with is against Sym Supreme because he gets nullified off the bat for a lot of damage. But he makes Havok, NF, Domino, Iceman, Mephisto, Elsa (let's face it, almost all skill and mutant) fights a breeze and buffed up, caltrops and freezer burn an easy time. He literally did most of the side event for me last month since he was capable of doing 3 of those paths completely on his own.
  • A true game changer. Congrats.
  • Silentdoom09Silentdoom09 Posts: 85
    He’s been my main immunities champ ever since I took him to R4; now he’s just that much better!