**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What easy looking special attack do you have the most trouble dodging?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
For me, it's gotta be Air Walker's Sp1. It looks so simple, but that stupid thing he throws moves SOOOOO slow. I dash back too early and mess up every time. Man-Thing's Sp1 also gets me sometimes for the same reason.

Comments

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    I mess up on Gambit's SP1 and Cyclops' SP1
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Any slow moving projectile usually throws me off. Like Killmonger’s SP1. I either accidentally parry it or move too quickly and get hit
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Also wanted to throw in Night Thrasher’s SP1. I don’t know if it’s just me but depending on the background I literally can’t see the projectile
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    How has nobody mentioned Groot's special 2 yet?
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Nobody's mentioned Groot's special 2 yet?

no i dont think so
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Kill_Grey said:

Nobody's mentioned Groot's special 2 yet?

no i dont think so
    Edited, lol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

Heimdall SP2. It always throws me off that it's unblockable

You can't dodge that one at all tho...
    You can. Nightcrawler can do it, and i think I’ve seen BG do it once on a live stream (might’ve been act 6 but idk)
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Like a lot of you, those slow moving projectiles always get me... (but nobody tell Kabam please)
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Don't laugh. Iron Patriot SP1. *hides in shame*
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Don't laugh. Iron Patriot SP1. *hides in shame*

I understand. What's really weird is that I can easily dodge it every time against IP, but I never see it coming against the Tech Doombots.
    I always forget what the Doombots and Ultron Bots specials are. I just end up taking block damage. Better safe than sorry I guess
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    King groot messes me up as his sp1 is too slow. I just dash at him before completion of the special.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Captain America IW's sp2
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Iceman sp1 - the AI always throws it so haphazardly and I dex a little to early
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

RaviDavi said:

I mess up on Gambit's SP1 and Cyclops' SP1

Yeah. What's up with Gambit sp1?
    Can't dex both hits, they're fired off too quickly after the other one so it's better to create a bit of distance so you can dex the projectile.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Etjama said:

For me, it's gotta be Air Walker's Sp1. It looks so simple, but that stupid thing he throws moves SOOOOO slow. I dash back too early and mess up every time. Man-Thing's Sp1 also gets me sometimes for the same reason.

Not easy looking but Korg sp1, doom sp2, Sometimes sp1, elsa sp2, masacre sp2 these caught me.
  • SpielernameSpielername Posts: 132
    Freaking OG Green Goblin‘s Sp2. I should have it down after all these years, but I get clipped by that first hit all the time