**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So who did y'all vote for ???

TatteshwarTatteshwar Posts: 199 ★★★
Just wanted to know the mood of the community, your boy voted Hercules

I'll probably go Omega Sentinel in the next round if she survives

Comments

• JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    I voted Blue Marvel. This is my top 3:

1. Blue Marvel
    2. Omega Sentinel
    3. Morgan Le Fay
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I voted Hercules.
    My top 3 are:
    1 Hercules
    2 Morbius
    3 Blue marvel
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 459 ★★★
    I voted Blue Marvel. My top 3 would be:
    1. Blue Marvel
    2. Omega Sentinel
    3. Ironheart
  • CrasyduckCrasyduck Posts: 143 ★★
    Okoye
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Omega Sentinel was my #1 choice. If she doesn't make it through I'll choose Morgan (thanks to Rockypanther) and then Morbius.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    I voted Blue Marvel.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Are there multiple rounds?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Sorry bro but I dont wanna tell atm. I want the vote to come as a shock cause if everyone tells who they vote here then no one will have their mouths left hanging open when the results come out

Don't worry. You will have.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Okoye as she's the only one that is guarenteed Skill and that's the class we need the most in the game right now. If I picked who I actually wanted for looks, it would be Morgan La Fey
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I voted Blue Marvel. Omega Sentinel has my second vote.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    For me:
    #1 IronHeart (maybe the wrong name, the iron man inspired one)
    #2 Hercules
    #3 Omega Sentinel.

Just as a tidbit, I think Morbius will be added along with the new Marvel Blade movie so no reason for voting there, no?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Morgan of course. But I’m not bothered as long as Hercules doesn’t win. Omega Sentinel is my second choice
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Okoye
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Terra said:

Morgan of course. But I’m not bothered as long as Hercules doesn’t win. Omega Sentinel is my second choice

No love for Herc Simps?
    I think Rockypanther said this in his post and I agree with it; He's just a beefy guy. His abilities might be alright but the character design and animations are likely to be to be the same old punch punch kick.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Morgan le Fay
    Omega Sentinel
    Blue Marvel.

Just not Hercules. Too boring imo
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Erocks said:

Terra said:

No love for Herc Simps?
    I think Rockypanther said this in his post and I agree with it; He's just a beefy guy. His abilities might be alright but the character design and animations are likely to be to be the same old punch punch kick.
    Hercules has more abilities than simple punches and kicking. He has weapon knowledge. Mind linking that thread? Must have missed it
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Omega sentinel with both my accounts
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Morbius.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Omega
    Morgan
    Blue marvel
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I voted Okoye
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    I couldn't chose between Blue Marvel and Hercules so I literally tossed a coin. Ended up voting for Hercules, but almost all the choices look interesting so I won't be disappointed with the final winner even if it's not one of those two.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

I cannot for the life of me understand why so many choose blue marvel. Omega sentinel looks about as cool as a character can get

And I cannot for the life of me understand why the all new all underrated champions channel continues to market themselves as all new when they aren’t.

But hey, it is what it is.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Hercules
  • NEIDER11NEIDER11 Posts: 62
    Omega sentinel