**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Let's see if kabam gives any gifts for recent blunders

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
Let's see if they give any gifts for recent blunders

I can say for a fact I've lost 500-1000 into td because of these game issues. They say open a ticket but we all know where that goes

My bet is they won't do anything for the community except point the issues back at us like they always do. Let's see what they really do if anything.

Comments

• They gave us plenty of bugs for gifts
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    Don't hold your breath mate, kabam aren't giving a dime, you will most likely get more bugs to spend on
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    The only time we were ever compensated well was post 12.0. Want them to pay out then prepare for boycottmcoc 2.0
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    They've given compensation since then. It all depends on the issue, how it affects the game, what areas are affected, how severe, etc. They never usually give compensation before the issue is resolved.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    They fixed the bugs and have a hot fix ready, that is what they are giving us. What do you expect
  • Vegeta9001_Vegeta9001_ Posts: 38
    edited October 2017
    They fixed the bugs and have a hot fix ready, that is what they are giving us. What do you expect

Probably the same thing an actual self respecting company would do, compensate their player base (only the ones out of pocket) by returning items used for the current AQ and AW cycles. This is entirely theif fault and they should own their mistakes and accept the consequences.

But in reality, "bug fixed, all good guys, lets pretend it never happened"

Luckily, id rather just die than spend on a broken game, most people are just getting their money back from google/apple, but i cant exactly claim 0 back.
  • Kabam don’t care
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★

Probably the same thing an actual self respecting company would do, compensate their player base (only the ones out of pocket) by returning items used for the current AQ and AW cycles. This is entirely theif fault and they should own their mistakes and accept the consequences.

But in reality, "bug fixed, all good guys, lets pretend it never happened"

Luckily, id rather just die than spend on a broken game, most people are just getting their money back from google/apple, but i cant exactly claim 0 back.

I get what you mean mate, but we won't get anything. What they should of done... is that AQ bundle for potions and revives should of been handed out to everyone free of charge, not cost £30 as an offer.

Maybe they will do a summoner appreciation week, let's be honest though we gonna get some cool ass stuff for Halloween, Thanksgiving, sick deals for Black Friday and then Christmas.

So things will come to us, along with special calendars, so let's just wait... if we get anything it's a bonus, if not then just play safe and try not to die. I know the bugs can stop that happening but I haven't encountered many issues myself, nearly lost a couple arena streaks due to specials not firing but apart from that it's been okay.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Stingerbk wrote: »
    Don't hold your breath mate, kabam aren't giving a dime, you will most likely get more bugs to spend on

Exactly they need all of us to spend more to make up for all of the spenders that they had to ban
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Mainer123 wrote: »
    Stingerbk wrote: »

Exactly they need all of us to spend more to make up for all of the spenders that they had to ban
    Why/What spenders they had to ban?.
    I fell I'm missing a gossip.

... They never usually give compensation before the issue is resolved.
    Watch out, anyone could think then they aren't solving issues because they don't want give compensations.

• Jwebb33Jwebb33 Posts: 6
    I’m to the point where no more money will be spent on this game. Seems to be a “common” issue always more bugs and issues with game play after each update. I think its time to boycott this game until things get fixed.
  • Most other games I've played gives you can (same as units) when they take the game down for maintenance, not to mention when there are bugs. That being said, we will probably get nothing.
  • Remove one bug, two more grows in its place, we're most likely not gonna get anything for this massive screw up. They need to test the update thoroughly before releasing it to the public. That's there main issue, they dont test anything, and if they do, they aren't doing it thoroughly.
  • J_SlapJ_Slap Posts: 67
    Did we ever hear back about possible compensation for those class detection masteries? I figure it won't be much but seems like it's warranted since those are worthless now.