**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Main inhibitor for your rank ups?

2»

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Other catalysts
    T5cc
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Some other option I missed

What is that one material that always seems to prevent you from upgrading your champions? As someone with a constant ISO shortage I'm curious to see what resource is scarce in your rosters.

Definitely worthy champs, I have a few 5*s I want to rank up and t1a is an minor issue, but I’m looking to start ranking 6*s now but out of 15 6* pulls not a single champ worthy of R2, let alone R3 for a throne breaker title (just working my way through 6.3). Fingers crossed I get a decent 6* by the time I get to the GM
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    Other catalysts
    t5cc, doing map7x5 epic for that smh
  • Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    edited November 2020
    T4 class cats
    Specifically, Mystic, once I got Doom it’s like 1 out our every 15 (not joking), and now I have a 6* Sorcerer Supreme and a 6* Symboite Supreme, and I’ve gotten 6 mystic t4cc in the last 7 months.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Some other option I missed
    Champs that have the utility I need.
    I'm pretty stingy with my rank ups these days. I would rather sell iso and cats, than rank up a champ that I won't use.

I hold onto my 4* crystals and use them for iso when I have a champ I want to rank up. The dual 4* crystals are very handy for getting the iso you want.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    T4 class cats
    mine is T4CC and t2A
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I have so many champs I want to take up now that everything other than T5B and T4CC is a problem for me. I don’t R5 or R2 often so I typically have T5B, and I’m overflowed with T4CC. But everything else gets blown quickly
    T4 class cats
    How are so much people having problem with T1A i'm litterally selling mine, its the T2A that i'm struggling with
    T4 class cats

I have 3 t5b and over 12 t2a, but no 5 star champs that I want to r5, yet I have plenty of r3 and r4 worthy 5 stars yet literally no t1a available, even spend almost all my glory and still not enough.

@DarkDuelist how did you get all the T2A
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    T5 basic
    T5b. T1a and t4b are also annoying when ranking up a 5* you just got. And tech t4cc. But I voted t5b because that’s what stopping me from ranking my champions up further. The other things are just an annoyance