**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally pulled him as any 4/5* rarity, better late than never. How often do you guys use him?

SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    Besides of course the free 3* version we all received.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    😭
    Why am I the only one that can seem to get this guy, even when I have all the resources I need to max and awaken him? 😓
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    He is nice to have on the team, even if it is just for the added block prof
  • Options
    HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    I want this guy so bad
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Better late than never? He hasn't been out that long...
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    He is solid. Needs a very high sig to reach his full potential, but he is still really good! I sue him in questing probably 25% of the time. Just cant seem to go with him over g2099 or Sentinel. If I take Magento or AA with me though, he is usually on my team because of the parry, heavy approach.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Next post title: Better Late Then Never Just Got CGR
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

😭
    Why am I the only one that can seem to get this guy, even when I have all the resources I need to max and awaken him? 😓

I don’t have him either and he’s one of my main reasons for opening the featured
  • Options

Max sig him and enjoy. He is up there as a contender for best tech not named ghost

Already done so
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

😭

I don’t have him either and he’s one of my main reasons for opening the featured
    He is one of the few champs that actually tempted me for this featured, I just can’t seem to get him, but then again, I haven’t gotten a 5* of quite a few champs that have been in the game forever.