**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who Were The Champs That Got You Thronebreaker?

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
By the title, the question is addressed to those who already have the Thronebreaker progression title. Post your Grandmaster fight MVP and the 6* you took to rank 3 in the comments below.

I'd say I'm looking forward to seeing Thronebreaker Cyber Monday offers, but I just don't want to be disappointed if/when they don't appear. The game's "RNG" is really good at disappointing people.

In any case, any unique or unconventional MVP and rank up choices would be really interesting to see. Cheers 🍻

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    My MVP was Ronin. And I took up Ghost. Although I would like to see TB offers, it isn’t time yet IMO.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★

My MVP was Ronin. And I took up Ghost. Although I would like to see TB offers, it isn’t time yet IMO.

Awesome MVP choice. Were you running suicides?
    Hieitaku said:

Not at the time, but for the other 7 runs I was lol. MVP was Ronin then too.

Hieitaku said:

His rarity and rank? I have an unduped 6* who I'm thinking of ranking up. 🤔
    Hieitaku said:

Hieitaku said:

5* R5, I would r3 a 6* if I had one.

Hieitaku said:

Hieitaku said:

Nice. I'll use him more while exploring cav difficulty, although BWDO is already an awesome backup for Nick there.
    Hieitaku said:

Hieitaku said:

Hieitaku said:

Nice. I'll use him more while exploring cav difficulty, although BWDO is already an awesome backup for Nick there.
    I think he is arguably the best for that node, mine was doing 20k mediums with all the fury and cruelty after an sp3.(with suicides)

Hieitaku said:

Hieitaku said:

Hieitaku said:

I think he is arguably the best for that node, mine was doing 20k mediums with all the fury and cruelty after an sp3.(with suicides)
    I'll take note of Nick's and BWDO's numbers when I get to it. 👍
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Aegon MVP

Torch R3
    zeezee57 said:

Hieitaku said:

Hieitaku said:

Hieitaku said:

I'd actually put widow above nick for the cav EQ setup. I didn't have a single opponent survive past her sp2, one intercept or heavy/special counter is a guaranteed 5 passive furies per combo, she ramps up fast. She was my go to champ exploring.
    I do agree with this. My 5r5 us also awakened and slowly gaining sigs. The pro for Nick is being RNG-independent and the longevity with his 2nd phase. My team will probably be 5r5 Nick, 5r5 BWDO, 6r1 Ronin, 6r1 Falcon, and 4r4 DXF.

And yes, I'm one of the few who really, really want a 5* or 6* DXF.