**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Place to learn Quake?

Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 251 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hey everybody!

The title mostly speaks for itself. I recently pulled Quake, and wanted to “git good” so I can start on Act 6 exploration with her in my team. Where in the contest do you think is the best place to get practice?

Thanks for the advice, and hope you have a great day!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    if it's a higher level quake that can take some hits, I'd say rol is pretty good. the ai isn't super herky jerky and they aren't overly aggressive or passive against quake
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    the hela boss in 5.4

jk rol is a good place to start
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    You could use dual targets of people you struggle with so you find out she is an absolute counter
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    I learned shaking against DPX in variant 4. Didn't have another option and his blockpen is too high for bake. If you haven't yet, exploring that quest with quake as the bosskiller could be good practice
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Variant 2 is where I got better with Quake.
    There are annoying encounters like Korg with spite and buffet, Domino with poison every 7 seconds and also the science adaptoid boss.
    It does take a lot of trial and error, but to know that you can't get out of the fight by resorting to normal playstyle (because of the global size matters node) helped a lot to play her right.
    Used my 4* Quake wherever I could for completion got 5* Quake as a reward and I jumped back immediately for exploration. She was by far the MVP for the exploration mainly because I chose to use her for fights that she could handle over options like VTD and Hyperion. Also act 6 is a great place to see how you can handle bigger healthpools. This may sound crazy but, practicing against Labyrinth Star Lord will help you improve your endurance and help you against some mini boss/boss fights in late act 6 that can get real sweaty.
    I would still encourage you to jump into V2 for aforementioned reasons.
    Hope this helps.
    Cheers!
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Rol to get basic moves down then 6.1 or UC EQ then move on to LOL after that rttl rhino in 4.5
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If she has the attack I’d say lol, rol ai is really defensive and weird, lol ai teaches you to quake, and limber adds a bit of extra challenge in, though if the quake is below 4-55 do rol
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Best way to practice quake is one month , do master quest and bring in your quake and clear the entire quest with her . It gives you an aggressive A.I and not so passive like ROL.

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Watch youtube vidoes (Dork Lessons has a good one) if you know know the basics. Then use her for everything. Take her into Variants and harder content once you start getting some mastery.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★
    Best place is the UC EQs. She was my boss killer for quite some time before I started using others. She's great against Map 4 Man-Thing mini too