**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

URGENT NEXUS CHOICE

ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Torch is rank 2

I have 5r5 Claire, and I just pulled 6* sorcerer supreme and duped 6* sym supreme

I have no 5 or 6* colossus.

WHO DO I PICK?!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Colossus
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Colossus. Also that is an insane nexus my friend
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    That's an awesome Nexus! Colossus, definitely.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    Colossus is useful
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    If only i could get nexus like those :s
    One of my nexus options were king groot, groot and doc ock. :'(
    CONGRATS ON THE COLOSSUS!!
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Also might depend on your t5CC, but probably colossus, although I love me some BWCV
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★

Dam that’s insane choices I would have starred at that for a hour unsure. I would have went colossus or bwcv. Probably would have ultimately went with colossus, maybe! Love bwcv, no bad choices right there to be honest

Bruh it took half an hour to decide. BWCV is amazing, but went for colossus because I have 5r5 claire and no colossus.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Meanwhile, me having to choose between Aarkus, Terrax and OG captain america for my own 6* nexus 😒
  • It’s not personal but I hate you. I got Mephisto, Beast and Iron Patriot as my choices from my Act 6 Nexus
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Mauled said:

It’s not personal but I hate you. I got Mephisto, Beast and Iron Patriot as my choices from my Act 6 Nexus

Mate I feel your pain, that's horrifying. Mine wasn't act 6 exploration, mine was from 2 cavalier crystals from 4 weeks of the calender.
  • Mauled said:

It’s not personal but I hate you. I got Mephisto, Beast and Iron Patriot as my choices from my Act 6 Nexus

If it makes you feel better, Mephisto is actually pretty good. He can passively gain Power and incinerate opponents after the Sp3, can shut down their Buffs with his Sp1 and his Souls are a very good safety net.
    Tbh I wasn’t -that- triggered about Mephisto, it was a first time awakening so if the worst comes to the worst I have a reasonable candidate for R3 defence when T5CC becomes a bit more widely available.