**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Luckiest Calender Cavalier

ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
Now that I've made my decision it's time to brag properly.

I saved my cavalier crystal shards for a month and opened 2 cavalier crystals and this was the absurd luck.

The most insane luck I've had and the hardest choice ever made!

Comments

• ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★

Uhhh... how many times will you repost this?

Just the once. Last one was a panic post to make the decision. This one's a brag post now that its done.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★

chill my g. this is some phenomenal luck and i would be over the moon and tell everyone about this as well so i dont blame OP. Congrats on some sick luck and have fun with colossus!

chill my g. this is some phenomenal luck and i would be over the moon and tell everyone about this as well so i dont blame OP. Congrats on some sick luck and have fun with colossus!
    Thanks mate, best luck I've ever had! I cant wait for level up, I have a lot to do now.

I would have picked Claire.

Already have 5r5 Claire and just pulled a couple 6* mystics. I needed a good 6* mutant and don't have a 5* Colossus.

But I do love Claire and she was a close 2nd
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    I am confused, I only get Grandmaster shards in my Cavalier calendar
    OzFearUs said:

I am confused, I only get Grandmaster shards in my Cavalier calendar

Thronebreaker calender awards a cavalier crystal over 2 weeks.
    Daily crystal, got it...NVM.
    OzFearUs said:

Daily crystal, got it...NVM.

No not a daily. You get grandmaster shards daily, we get cavalier shards daily. Over 2 weeks we accrue 2,000 shards.
    how do you get cav shards daily, I am cav and I don't
    oh...thronebreaker...thats gonna be a while
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Thronebreakers get cav shards daily
    OzFearUs said:

how do you get cav shards daily, I am cav and I don't

Thronebreaker gets cav shards. Cavalier get grandmaster shards.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    now that my friend is insane luck
    Gardener said:

now that my friend is insane luck

I was recording an opening of 40,000 6* shards and 160,000 5* shards, thought I'd start the opening with my 2 login cavs and it became an amazing start to an amazing opening. Very insane luck.