**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Got my favourite Marvel Character.

Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
I just hit the 1 million milestone on the gamma radiation spend event and opened the featured crystal to get him.

Wolverine is my favourite marvel character from comics and movies, this is one of the highlights for me in game.

Comments

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Mine is my profile picture. Got him from my first pull on the Featured 5*.
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★

Congo , my fav marvel character is spiderman but og one sucks so I will get my fav character if I get sparky or stealthy

Hope you get stealthy soon.

Congrats! Mine is my profile picture. Got him from my first pull on the Featured 5*.

Thanks, this was my first featured as well.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Congo , my fav marvel character is spiderman but og one sucks so I will get my fav character if I get sparky or stealthy

Hope you get stealthy soon.
    Thanks
  • VgerVger Posts: 39
    Man...that 5* Wolvie makes me drool. I've had my 4* at r5 lvl 99 for years and still use him a lot. Congrats!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    wish I could pull him. My four star is loads of fun
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Congrats. Totally fun.

Hope you get Apocalypse and then you can make him a Horseman
    Thanks guys, he is a lot of fun.
    I hope to get Apocalypse to make wolverine even more fun.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Took mine to R5/200 to go with R2 Apoc. He's a blast in incursions

Took mine to R5/200 to go with R2 Apoc. He's a blast in incursions

Wow, I hope to get Apoc as well.

Congrats. I got one of my least favorite champs yesterday.

My last 2 6* were dupe on DPX and Red skull. You will get something good in your next 5* or 6* opening hopefully.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    how relevant is Wolverine now? is he useful anywhere content wise?

With Apoc synergy, he is very good for playing around in event quest. It's more about me getting to play with my favourite champion in a game I spend a fair amount of time.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

I mean, his regen is stupid strong so anything that doesn’t require ability specific utility can be bypassed by the regen. I would put him at high demi tbh
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Awsome! I pulled one not too long ago and took him to r4 instantly. Really fun to play
    edited November 2020

Awsome! I pulled one not too long ago and took him to r4 instantly. Really fun to play

I'm gonna wait for December, if they give out a generic 5* gem for Cavalier then I'll use the one I got from this month on wolverine.
    Edit: I'll take him to r4 and eventually r5.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Mine’s Venom, still hunting for him in the Featured

Mine’s Venom, still hunting for him in the Featured

Hopefully you get him soon.