**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Does anyone use Terrax?

MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
I pulled a 6* Terrax last week and I've been trying to find some use for him but, he's just a grind for little return.
His damage output is terrible(4* rank 3 or below) without the rock field and once you get the rock field it's average at best. Even the heavy attack timed right at the end of the rock field is still nothing great.

Am I missing something or is this guy just a complete dud?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    there are people here who use him, I just can’t remember them for the life of me. Think @will-o-wisp has one
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Ok, I thought as much but, just wanted to see if there was some use for him before I consign him to the bench.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    he counters warlock, a good thing if you have willpower active ^_^ i R4 my duped 5* for the shock path in last month's side quest and he worked, but his damage is really low, you need the rock shield active and ten armor breaks to start seeing some average numbers out of him sadly :-(
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    The only people who'd often use him have shallow rosters or are early in the game, or just use him because they enjoy his play-style. He has a couple of immunities but there are no scenarios where he's even a top 5 option.

He is OK for AWD at tiers which don't play with stubborn. That's really it.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Terrax is honestly not even that bad. He doesn't hit the hardest but he has some great utility such as an indefinite indestructible, immunity to power control against metal champs, two immunities, high power gain, reliable armor break, and multiple debuffs to counter healing with despair. I tested him out in the act 7 beta and he exceeded my expectations in some paths.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    i dont know, but my 4 star one i find that his combo is kinda satisfying
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★

Terrax is the 2nd best champion in the game, alongside Ebony Maw

Is that a joint second best?
    If so, who do you rate as the best?