**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you want to learn to play Tigra?

buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
If you want to learn the power of tigra you can check out my YouTube channel, it's full of tigra gameplay.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV8yMes0YXYgveGcpy2tpRg

Feel free to ask me any questions or request something you would like to see tigra do
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Cool dude, i was wondering.
    i have a 5 star
  • buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
    @DigletGaming such a fun and powerful champion but it takes some practice. Well worth it in my opinion
    Etjama said:

Well I'd need to pull her first...

@Etjama this post is not for you..... Kidding you could always do some research. I hope you are lucky enough to pull her soon!
    buddy_LEE said:

@DigletGaming such a fun and powerful champion but it takes some practice. Well worth it in my opinion

A: thanks for mentioning me, B: she is good i do like.... damage ya know?

buddy_LEE said:

A: thanks for mentioning me, B: she is good i do like.... damage ya know?
    Big damage and the fact that its direct damage mostly is a huge benifit
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I'm pretty decent with her but I need her as a 5 or 6* lol
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

check out this cool channel if you want to learn how to go from decent to amazing

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV8yMes0YXYgveGcpy2tpRg

One day! @Agent_X_zzz
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I hope to pull her eventually. She looks like quite the fun champ to play. Does she need awakening?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    1 goal at a time: at first I need to get her. But I'll make sure to check you out when I do get her

I hope to pull her eventually. She looks like quite the fun champ to play. Does she need awakening?

@Iron_Patriot_is_lit She is fully functional unawakened but takes longer to get going. If ruining suicides I feel she kinda needs it
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Taken her to r4, need some purple iso then have r5 gem sat waiting 🙏

Been enjoying the videos on YT dude.
    @Berjibs awsome man, congrats on your tigra
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    My game doesnt let me dex half the time so may as well practice with her for projectile specials
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Tigra has caught my interest lately which is why I clicked on this thread as soon as I read the title. Two questions, if she is unawakened what’s the difference in her play style? And is the goal to get as many ruptures as possible by interrupting your opponents attacks with heavies? Sort of like ghost?
    @Will3808 if she is unawakened you either have to throw 2 sp1 to activate both senses or you can throw sp3 to get them. then your ready for the fun. Awakened you start with both senses activated, Higher sig longer time senses last

You are correct about the ruptures. There are 3 opportunities

1. Counter specials with heavy
    2. Counter heavies with heavy
    3. Intercept with heavy

With 9-12 ruptures when throwing sp2 I think you are looking at 100k-150k damage
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    buddy_LEE said:

@Will3808 if she is unawakened you either have to throw 2 sp1 to activate both senses or you can throw sp3 to get them. then your ready for the fun. Awakened you start with both senses activated, Higher sig longer time senses last

You are correct about the ruptures. There are 3 opportunities

1. Counter specials with heavy
    2. Counter heavies with heavy
    3. Intercept with heavy

With 9-12 ruptures when throwing sp2 I think you are looking at 100k-150k damage

100k ruptures with what rank?
    Rank 5. She does direct damage on each of her sp2 hits(red numbers) so it hard to add up perfectly
    edited November 2020
    @Iron_Patriot_is_lit 39k there on just one hit of the 6 hit sp2

• xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    Do one for an unduped sasquatch

Do one for an unduped sasquatch

@xandersrevenge it is off topic but I do have I r2 unduped 6 star Squatch but I can't do anything that interesting with him
    edited November 2020
    @xandersrevenge Here is tigra whooping cavalier Sasquatch if that helps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfxfODTs3FI&feature=share
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Cool videos! Now, all I need is a 5* Tigra!
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

Do you want to know how to play Tigra

No no I don't
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

No no I don't
    Salty because Tigra has a waaaay cooler mechanics than Taskmaster... and some real damage.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

MaxGaming said:

No no I don't
    Salty because Tigra has a waaaay cooler mechanics than Taskmaster... and some real damage.
    How dare you why am I even in this thread...