**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Autoblocked when stunned

I fought against nova on the cav difficulty and 3 times when I attacked him while stunned he blocked it. I don't see anywhere in his abilities that he can block even when stunned. Can he purify the stun to autoblock somehow? Not sure if its a bug or something I don't know

Comments

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    That happens with all autoblock champions right?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

That happens with all autoblock champions right?

it’s never happened to me against Darkhawk
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    It's happened to me numerous times against Guardian, Medusa and Nova.
    Also, never that I recall against Darkhawk which is weird..
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Nova can if he is above 50 charges. Medusa can always do it and I dont know about Guardian
  • TBuchanan24TBuchanan24 Posts: 80
    edited November 2020
    Voltolos said:

Nova can if he is above 50 charges. Medusa can always do it and I dont know about Guardian

I don't think they are suppose to block while stunned tho. Actually the way I use to always fight Medusa was stun her and hit her. People always use to put her on a stun immune node in war because of that.

It's happened to me numerous times against Guardian, Medusa and Nova.
    Also, never that I recall against Darkhawk which is weird..

I do remember in arena I fought Medusa and she autoblocked me while stunned. I just didn't care since I didn't die. Nova was cost me revives just now.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

Voltolos said:

I don't think they are suppose to block while stunned tho. Actually the way I use to always fight Medusa was stun her and hit her. People always use to put her on a stun immune node in war because of that.
    I think I remember a thread a few years ago about medusa and that she was supposed to autoblock while stunned.
    This shouldn't happen. Its like saying evade champions would evade while stunned. When I fight Medusa, modok, imiw, etc I stun them and do a 3 hit combo. They never autoblocked before.
    Voltolos said:

Medusa even has it in her sig descrition, she purifies stun debuffs when autoblocking. Maybe you just always got really lucky with medusa

You're absolutely right I parry heavy with Medusa. But not with modok. I do parry heavy against imiw as well. But she has it in her abilities so it makes sense. I don't see that with nova.
    MainRonin said:

Voltolos said:

Medusa even has it in her sig descrition, she purifies stun debuffs when autoblocking. Maybe you just always got really lucky with medusa

You're absolutely right I parry heavy with Medusa. But not with modok. I do parry heavy against imiw as well. But she has it in her abilities so it makes sense. I don't see that with nova.

Yeah I didn't see that lol thanks