**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Autoblocked when stunned

I fought against nova on the cav difficulty and 3 times when I attacked him while stunned he blocked it. I don't see anywhere in his abilities that he can block even when stunned. Can he purify the stun to autoblock somehow? Not sure if its a bug or something I don't know

Comments

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    That happens with all autoblock champions right?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

That happens with all autoblock champions right?

it’s never happened to me against Darkhawk
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    It's happened to me numerous times against Guardian, Medusa and Nova.
    Also, never that I recall against Darkhawk which is weird..
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Nova can if he is above 50 charges. Medusa can always do it and I dont know about Guardian
  • TBuchanan24TBuchanan24 Posts: 80
    edited November 2020
    Voltolos said:

Nova can if he is above 50 charges. Medusa can always do it and I dont know about Guardian

I don't think they are suppose to block while stunned tho. Actually the way I use to always fight Medusa was stun her and hit her. People always use to put her on a stun immune node in war because of that.

It's happened to me numerous times against Guardian, Medusa and Nova.
    Also, never that I recall against Darkhawk which is weird..

I do remember in arena I fought Medusa and she autoblocked me while stunned. I just didn't care since I didn't die. Nova was cost me revives just now.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

Voltolos said:

I don't think they are suppose to block while stunned tho. Actually the way I use to always fight Medusa was stun her and hit her. People always use to put her on a stun immune node in war because of that.
    I think I remember a thread a few years ago about medusa and that she was supposed to autoblock while stunned.
    This shouldn't happen. Its like saying evade champions would evade while stunned. When I fight Medusa, modok, imiw, etc I stun them and do a 3 hit combo. They never autoblocked before.
    Voltolos said:

Medusa even has it in her sig descrition, she purifies stun debuffs when autoblocking. Maybe you just always got really lucky with medusa

You're absolutely right I parry heavy with Medusa. But not with modok. I do parry heavy against imiw as well. But she has it in her abilities so it makes sense. I don't see that with nova.
    MainRonin said:

Voltolos said:

Medusa even has it in her sig descrition, she purifies stun debuffs when autoblocking. Maybe you just always got really lucky with medusa

You're absolutely right I parry heavy with Medusa. But not with modok. I do parry heavy against imiw as well. But she has it in her abilities so it makes sense. I don't see that with nova.

Yeah I didn't see that lol thanks