**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hardest act 6 boss?

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    I have so far done only Act 6.3, but for me it's like this:

6.1 is okay
    6.2 Mordo is cashgrab. Challenging but doable
    6.2 Champion is now easy, just don't forget to bring mystic like me
    6.3 Mysterio is now also easy

And the hardest fight so far? 6.3.1 Black Bolt :smiley: limber, lifecycle and aggression regen (as well as lionheart) make this fight actually kinda difgicult to coordinate. You got only a few parries, have to be aggressive and there is a fairly small window for lifecycle. So you basically gotta do 30k damage really really quickly. Kinda challenging tbh
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    6.3.5 Mysterio
    Kerneas said:

6.1 is okay

And the hardest fight so far? 6.3.1 Black Bolt :smiley: limber, lifecycle and aggression regen (as well as lionheart) make this fight actually kinda difgicult to coordinate. You got only a few parries, have to be aggressive and there is a fairly small window for lifecycle. So you basically gotta do 30k damage really really quickly. Kinda challenging tbh

Claire with suicides disgraces that black Bolt. Wasn't remotely a challenge for me.
    6.3.5 Mysterio
    Lol, seems like Mordo wins this one by a landslide!
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    6.2.5 Mordo
    Kill_Grey said:

Kerneas said:

6.1 is okay

Claire with suicides disgraces that black Bolt. Wasn't remotely a challenge for me.
    you should try guilly2099 there, i've gotten the solo everytime with my guilly so far.
    6.3.5 Mysterio

Kill_Grey said:

Kerneas said:

6.1 is okay

you should try guilly2099 there, i've gotten the solo everytime with my guilly so far.
    6.3.1 black Bolt? How does her Spectre interact with lionheart?
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    6.2.5 Mordo
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kerneas said:

6.1 is okay

its like 30-40% degen but i dont tend to use special attacks (other than sp3)when i play her.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    We're pretty lucky to not have to fight pre-nerf Champion, but I wish they make an event for him sometime in the future for those who wants the challenge.

I'm going for 6.2.2 in a week or two as I have all the counters for the rest of the bosses (6*R2 Unduped CMM for 6.2.2, 5*R5 Void for 6.2.5, and 5*R4 Sorc Supreme for The Champion). I'm just gathering courage and willpower. Lol.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Really surprised to see anyone mentioning the GM. The first run when you're getting the hang of it can be a bit interesting but after that it gets MUCH MUCH easier.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    6.2.5 Mordo

Really surprised to see anyone mentioning the GM. The first run when you're getting the hang of it can be a bit interesting but after that it gets MUCH MUCH easier.

I didn't find him to be too bad, but inverted controls are pain.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Eh, I don't mind them. I used to take the majority of the map 7 Thanos boss with Nick and his inverted controls on specials were far harder to get used to than them being on a timer
    6.3.5 Mysterio

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kerneas said:

6.1 is okay

its like 30-40% degen but i dont tend to use special attacks (other than sp3)when i play her.
    Oh, I see. Maybe I'll use her for a few of the paths were I wouldn't be able to use Claire.

My first run through, my only counter to the Medusa boss was AA, and now I have like all the counters, lol.
    6.3.5 Mysterio
    Etjama said:

I kinda liked the inverted controls, and inverted controls in general. What I hated was the lag that was introduced by the new update at that time.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    6.2.5 Mordo
    Crossbones is a bit of a joke now. If you have Claire it’s an absolute cakewalk
    6.3.5 Mysterio
    BuffBeast said:

You've found success with Claire post-nerf?
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kerneas said:

6.1 is okay

She works even without suicides. But you know who's better there? Sorcerer supreme
    I wasn't happy when I pulled Sorc Supreme back to back a few months ago but seeing her potential in Act 6 and the fun in using her, damn... besuto gril.
    6.3.5 Mysterio
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

BuffBeast said:

It should be better right? After dropping a combo you can switch to other phases
    No. Because she runs out of charges way too early.
    edited November 2020
    6.2.5 Mordo
    Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

BuffBeast said:

Yes to the first. And as for the second,I have crit masteries maxed out,so she didn’t depend on the sp2 at all,she did 7-8k+ sp1s and all I had to do after that was just intercept and bait his sp1. Not too hard imo
    6.3.5 Mysterio
    BuffBeast said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

BuffBeast said:

Yes to the first. And as for the second,I have crit masteries maxed out,so she didn’t depend on the sp2 at all,she did 7-8k+ sp1s and all I had to do after that was just intercept and bait his sp1. Not too hard imo
    And you could outdamage vigor?
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    6.2.5 Mordo
    Idk for me the hardest boss had got to be Mordo in 6.2
    I had perfect counters for that fight so it wasn't that bad but I could easily see what the big problem was for those who didn't have counters.

Mostly my problem with bosses is that I don't stock up on units and just go in and then have to grind like 40 to 80 units to finish the boss off.

It's a terrible habit of mine.
    6.2.5 Mordo
    Kill_Grey said:

BuffBeast said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

BuffBeast said:

And you could outdamage vigor?
    Indeed I could

• Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Where is prenerf darkhawk fight with 30 secs unblockable with stupid attack value of 27k
    6.3.5 Mysterio
    Rbk19 said:

Where is prenerf darkhawk fight with 30 secs unblockable with stupid attack value of 27k

Gone.Reduced Nerfed to ashes
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    6.2.5 Mordo
    Meebleton said:

The Grandmaster by far, I have no idea why he's not an option. He was the hardest fight I've ever completed in this game.

But you and I both know it was because you just sucked.

I’m not joking, he was stuck at this fight for a week or so. He couldn’t dodge the SP1 beam.

Not to, you know, call you out or anything
    6.3.5 Mysterio
    Qacob said:

6.3.1 medusa is the worst for me because I have no counter :(

Why did people spam awesome? 😂