**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Easiest Shadow Base raids quest

shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
Plz tell which quest has easiest root.

Easiest Shadow Base raids quest 102 votes

Colossus
29%
Disbanded_pensSpity68allinashesnameplasTheHoodedDormammuUnidentifiedCreaturerdxevilVoltolosKoiBoy18heartbreakid_22ThatOneMasterGamerXva23RamadaMattstafariX_Factor_Agent-sixate-RaghvendraHassamaMamaSoyheyor123Harpener 30 votes
Venom
5%
RockermanGatorSlam_MrvKnLeoZedTheInfintyJessieSpete8388 6 votes
Mister Fantastic
0%
Sceptilemaniac 1 vote
Vision OG
52%
Haji_SaabzuffyLuciusVorenusPsychoakumaAb_SamadCliffordcanMoot4LifeElad17TatteredSailLmaocrossshatterBuck9studioMaxGamingcharmkevvershivam1Billie90KGold29Deacondot_dittodangarang122 54 votes
Darkhawk
7%
Hammerbro_64Albi⁴7²00⁴NablockQacobCarlyleMrGreekMarshMarloGreen_Guardian 8 votes
Red Hulk
1%
njandyAeldelyos 2 votes
Masacre
0%
Reference 1 vote

Comments

• shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Vision OG
    I have put the image of the side quest of each day as poll option plz guide me
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    Dark hawk if you have mags. Colossus if not
    Vision OG

Dark hawk if you have mags. Colossus if not

I only have a 3star mags no higher and im UC
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    Monke said:

I found this one easier. Just ghosted it and it was done. I plan to save up all my gaunlets and use them all on this single quest

This what i did as well
    Also Avengers one is pretty easy if u don't have well developed roster
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Vision OG
    Hands down vision. Easy to avoid all the champions specials and leave there barely touched.
    Vision OG

Monke said:

I found this one easier. Just ghosted it and it was done. I plan to save up all my gaunlets and use them all on this single quest

This what i did as well
    Also Avengers one is pretty easy if u don't have well developed roster
    Avengers one??
    The og Vision one
    edited November 2020
    Vision OG
    I was just looking for the easiest root rest is okk
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    Colossus, just Ghost it.

Then Darkhawk, Redneto owns all those robots.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Vision OG
    Root is still a massive pain. Not enjoyable at all but the easiest one available
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    Darkhawk
    Have Medusa and Mags. So there's that. But all in all with the variety of root, I'll say the Avengers one.
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Vision OG
    Avengers is easiest but X-men is the most fun imo
    Vision OG
    Moot4Life said:

this event seems pretty dumb to me. timed quest where you have to wait 6 days while doing nothing, then on the 7th day you play the quest for like 2 hours straight using all your champs in that quest and doing the same fights over again.

I agree, I can’t bring myself to get the 6* shards in the milestones. I don’t want to run the quest 6 times every week.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    Venom
    Really ? I always thought that Venom was the easiest one . Surprise to see so many people go for the others. But then again I do have a venom of my own who is really good at taking out spider verse champs
    Vision OG
    Today i went to the avengers quest twice and in 1st run i had to quit till black widow but in second run i defeated the boss

Should i end the quest guys if all my champs are k.o.

Cause i dont think i should use any revives

I am saving revives for EQ 3.2 and 5.3.1
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    Vision OG
    Vision og especially with a medusa
    Vision OG
    shield456 said:

Today i went to the avengers quest twice and in 1st run i had to quit till black widow but in second run i defeated the boss

Don't use revives
    Vision OG
    Crcrcrc said:

Moot4Life said:

this event seems pretty dumb to me. timed quest where you have to wait 6 days while doing nothing, then on the 7th day you play the quest for like 2 hours straight using all your champs in that quest and doing the same fights over again.

I agree, I can’t bring myself to get the 6* shards in the milestones. I don’t want to run the quest 6 times every week.
    You can't get them anyways except if you are cavalier
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Mister Fantastic
    If you've got the counters, because all the other fights are just adaptoids, and HT isn't all that difficult. I went through with a R4 stealth spidey.
    Vision OG

shield456 said:

Don't use revives
    OKK.
    even i was thinking of that.
    Vision OG

Crcrcrc said:

Moot4Life said:

I am. I am not one of those conqueror players asking for more
    Vision OG
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Moot4Life said:

I am. I am not one of those conqueror players asking for more
    LOL
    Vision OG
    I have calculated all possible ways and concluded that an UC player like me can easily reach 1M milestone and max to 1.1 M
    Vision OG
    The avengers with corvus is Glaive Tossingly easy