**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If A Champion in MCOC Was Designed After You, What Class Would They Be?

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
Pick the class you feel that you are most in tune with. Also welcome to share whatever special powers or sets of abilities that your champion would have.

If A Champion in MCOC Was Designed After You, What Class Would They Be? 76 votes

Cosmic
10%
OGAvengerABLE_G19odishika123shield456PuttPutt[Deleted User]Zura_1Gardener 8 votes
Mutant
17%
SnakeEyes69World EaterThatGuyYouSaw235GmonkeyAlbi⁴7²00⁴RockypantherxKill_GreyAATTSmittyLeoZedMCOCHazzaBlack_SwanYTBigS 13 votes
Mystic
18%
MasterSmokeAb_SamadDaphboycrossshatterabqberKalantakTiger360Iron_Patriot_is_litSneakyWarriorDoctor_Strange19Hilbert_unbeatable2Boimaster69DarkKnight646CheesePizzaRed 14 votes
Science
15%
Lvernon15Hammerbro_64LmaoColonaut123Xva23Sarvanga1_ILLUSION8Steel_Ball_RunFlashSpideyBuffBeastFaseehNuclearOrk 12 votes
Skill
17%
JakearoundMaxGamingRookiieshivam1EtjamaVampi007dangarang122MasterpuffTheInfintyKeniutekBRUUUUHRayaan_2000Negative_100 13 votes
Tech
21%
heruheru511Alex13369Raichu626FluffyPigMonsterRockyshockyheartbreakid_22ArsozToyota_2015Unio77HieitakuJragonMaster170Gr8TonyStarkCrcrcrcPaul_RuddRichard_H3rtzHavocGamer49 16 votes

Comments

• HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    Tech

Classless.. I dream of a classless society.

We can only imagine
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

Classless.. I dream of a classless society.

I have a dream...
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Mystic
    I'd design a champ that can place counter buffs on the opponent to control the fight. Like a buff that modifies a certain attribute enhanced by a buff already active on the opponent (attack from fury, crit rate from precision, power rate from power gain) but negatively. Similar to like how Ghost Rider places judgements, these counter buffs will be locked behind a certain rotation (end a combo with a so and so attack, do a heavy).

Since these counter buffs are buffs, a certain special attack could end (not nullify) these buffs and give you a corresponding effect (not buff) for your own champ and thus could synergize well with MD (kinda like Claire's buff immunity debuff). Awakened ability would give these effects on you a certain amount of additional potency (I wanna stick to the theme of mystics being great even unduped).

Although the idea of controlling the fight with you inflicting buffs on the opponents has been explored before (to an extent with Dr Voodoo) it'd be fun to see a champion entirely control the fight with buffs alone. Would be great against nodes and encounters that shrug off debuffs. And also it'd be a ton of fun in chapter 2 of V5.

For obvious reasons these counter buffs won't be reversing any power gain or heals or any attribute for that matter, just stopping their effects at most. No negative stats whatsoever coz counter buffs apply to only attribute enhancements due to the presence of buffs and not base stats themselves.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Science
    Because I win in life by inflicting debuffs on others. I don’t have any buffs of my own, but that’s never been a problem for me
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Skill/Tech/Science are the ones easiest attainable by man.
    The others require insight/circumstances many lack, or needs help from the previous 3.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Science
    You won't like me when I'm hangry.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Science
    Rookiie said:

Because I win in life by inflicting debuffs on others. I don’t have any buffs of my own, but that’s never been a problem for me

If you have a beard then there might already be a champion in the game designed after you
    Maybe even 3
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Because Old man Logan is my spirit animal.
  • HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 113
    Yea so where's the uh, "Dud" class option
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Cosmic
    I would name myself 'Nor'
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

Abilities:
    Persistent Insight - this champion gains Insightful charges as the fight goes along, increasing Power Gain rate by 2% and reducing opponent's Ability Accuracy by 5%. Max stacks 10.

Sorry, couldn't add insight, max stack has been reached :

This is actually brilliant. I take my hat off to you sir.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,745 ★★★★★
    Skill

Rookiie said:

Abilities:
    Persistent Insight - this champion gains Insightful charges as the fight goes along, increasing Power Gain rate by 2% and reducing opponent's Ability Accuracy by 5%. Max stacks 10.

Sorry, couldn't add insight, max stack has been reached :

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    I harbour the power of more chromosomes
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    edited November 2020
    Mystic
    Abilities
    tank first,die later
    Enter the fight powerful but become less powerful as the fight progresses
    bone crusher
    In critical conditions would just ram the enemy into some pillar or wall,which deals some type of low damage but stuns the enemy for 1 second
    dirty fighting
    When low would start to fight in a dirty way,throwing dirt in the enemy's eyes or pulling down their pants
    Special attacks
    Special one:good grief
    Barrages the opponent hitting them 30 times before being out of power
    Special two:claymore
    Goes in a corner and when the opponent tries to come to them the champion would rush and jump with one leg in the air going directly towards their face
    Special three dirty fighting
    The champion throws some sand in the opponent eyes then rams them into the wall/pillar,after that would hit them in their neck and throw them on the ground(100% chance to inflict dreams debuff on the champion which makes him realize he is dreaming and gets insta killed)
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    Mystic
    Forgot to mention that most of the time I am entering the fight I would prob lose 50% of my health instantly