**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I need a new home! Please :)

Hey! I've recently had to leave my alliance because no-one ever takes part in AQ and I got sick of it. I'm looking for a reasonably active AQ based ally.

I've only ever done map 3. Might be able to handle 4? I use my maxed 4*s.
Not huge on war, I'll take part though. No line but can get if needed.
I'm based in the UK so would love an ally in similar time zones.

Comments

• I may have a space for you but we run map 5 which you would be fine on but not with 4*s.

We do 5x5 all 3 bg’s over 200 mil points a week with 4000 glory.

3 bg’s aw in gold 2/3

We use line so if you get it add me

Line ID - mcocmrb

IGN - Mr Boombastic

Alliance tag- PWCR
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Mcocmrb said:

I may have a space for you but we run map 5 which you would be fine on but not with 4*s.

3 bg’s aw in gold 2/3

Line ID - mcocmrb

IGN - Mr Boombastic

Alliance tag- PWCR

I'm not sure if I'm ready for Map 5 quite yet. Both roster and skill wise. Seems a big step. I think the highest I'd be able to put into AQ every day would be r4 5*s.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Hi, you can join my Ally. :)

We're just an intermediate ally currently running 2/3/4 and looking for additional Map 4 players. We always 100% everyday. Planning to go 3/4/4 once we recruited enough players. I've been in this alliance since January when it just started as a 2/2/2 beginner alliance. I'm now an officer. Lol.

We are also part of a string of alliances, we're the 3rd iteration, The first two are doing 5/5/5. If you're looking for that.

We're just an intermediate ally currently running 2/3/4 and looking for additional Map 4 players. We always 100% everyday. Planning to go 3/4/4 once we recruited enough players. I've been in this alliance since January when it just started as a 2/2/2 beginner alliance. I'm now an officer. Lol.

We are also part of a string of alliances, we're the 3rd iteration, The first two are doing 5/5/5. If you're looking for that.

@Vendemiaire oh this sounds good! Do I need line? I might be a bit scruffy at map 4 to start with until I get a bit more used to it. Do you do AW?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Mcocmrb said:

I may have a space for you but we run map 5 which you would be fine on but not with 4*s.

3 bg’s aw in gold 2/3

Line ID - mcocmrb

IGN - Mr Boombastic

Alliance tag- PWCR

I'm not sure if I'm ready for Map 5 quite yet. Both roster and skill wise. Seems a big step. I think the highest I'd be able to put into AQ every day would be r4 5*s.
    Honestly you should play an AQ map that makes you a little uncomfortable. You'll adjust to it pretty quickly and get better at the game and better rewards. You definitely have a team that can handle map 5.

@Vendemiaire oh this sounds good! Do I need line? I might be a bit scruffy at map 4 to start with until I get a bit more used to it. Do you do AW?
    Yup. Line is necessary but don't worry, it's only used when announcing a clear in AQ. Don't worry about Map 4, we usually explore it with what we've got. We'll appreciate additional help though. :smiley:

Yes, we do AW but not mandatory. Jumping between B1 to S3 or S2 depending on the member's desire to go AW. We focus on AQ.

If you're interested, PM me your Line ID and IGN so I can add you. :)

Mcocmrb said:

3 bg’s aw in gold 2/3

Line ID - mcocmrb

IGN - Mr Boombastic

Alliance tag- PWCR

Honestly you should play an AQ map that makes you a little uncomfortable. You'll adjust to it pretty quickly and get better at the game and better rewards. You definitely have a team that can handle map 5.
    This is true, but I'm barely familiar with map 3. My previous ally barely would do AQ, I dont know why I stuck around so long, I'd be mostly by myself waiting for people to take down linked nodes. I also don't want to tie up my top champs in AQ for most of the week. I'll take baby steps for now lol. But I do appreciate the advice, I'll keep it in mind!

Yup. Line is necessary but don't worry, it's only used when announcing a clear in AQ. Don't worry about Map 4, we usually explore it with what we've got. We'll appreciate additional help though. :smiley:

Yes, we do AW but not mandatory. Jumping between B1 to S3 or S2 depending on the member's desire to go AW. We focus on AQ.

Give me a few min, I just gotta set up a line acc. Thank you 😊

Mcocmrb said:

3 bg’s aw in gold 2/3

Line ID - mcocmrb

IGN - Mr Boombastic

Alliance tag- PWCR

I agree. You can try Map 4 with us and if it's too easy, go to our Map 5 alliance. I'll probably request to be promoted there after I finish Act 6.2 and all Variants 2-4 this December.

Mcocmrb said:

3 bg’s aw in gold 2/3

Line ID - mcocmrb

IGN - Mr Boombastic

Alliance tag- PWCR

I agree. You can try Map 4 with us and if it's too easy, go to our Map 5 alliance. I'll probably request to be promoted there after I finish Act 6.2 and all Variants 2-4 this December.
    Sounds good. Im actually also working through variants so I kinda want my top champs available for now.
    edited November 2020

Mcocmrb said:

3 bg’s aw in gold 2/3

Line ID - mcocmrb

IGN - Mr Boombastic

Alliance tag- PWCR

Sounds good. Im actually also working through variants so I kinda want my top champs available for now.
    Saaaame reason. My roster isn't deep yet. Need more rank 4/5s before I try Map 5.

Mcocmrb said:

3 bg’s aw in gold 2/3

Line ID - mcocmrb

IGN - Mr Boombastic

Alliance tag- PWCR

Saaaame reason. My roster isn't deep yet. Need more rank 4/5s before I try Map 5.
    Yeah me too, I have a fair few r4s but I'm also wanting to get better with Quake before I take on a higher map with a scarier Doom. I used to use map 3 Doom as practice but since no-one took down the poison node (I'd take the bleed), she dies from poison and my quake and bake.
    My line ID is fluffy_paws and IGN is TheSymbiote7.

@Vendemiaire :) thank you

Mcocmrb said:

3 bg’s aw in gold 2/3

Line ID - mcocmrb

IGN - Mr Boombastic

Alliance tag- PWCR

Yeah me too, I have a fair few r4s but I'm also wanting to get better with Quake before I take on a higher map with a scarier Doom. I used to use map 3 Doom as practice but since no-one took down the poison node (I'd take the bleed), she dies from poison and my quake and bake.

That's cool! I wish I have a 5* Quake. :(

I use Quake and Shake and I take down 40-50k War Bosses with my 4*s... but since the damage isn't enough I always Timeout.

Mcocmrb said:

3 bg’s aw in gold 2/3

Line ID - mcocmrb

IGN - Mr Boombastic

Alliance tag- PWCR

That's cool! I wish I have a 5* Quake. :(

I use Quake and Shake and I take down 40-50k War Bosses with my 4*s... but since the damage isn't enough I always Timeout.
    Well I have her. But I don't have the skills to use her properly. I'm hoping eventually I'll get good at her.
    Nice! I don't think I could ever Quake stun immune
  • Bmwm307Bmwm307 Posts: 18
    We are an alliance which just got started. We experienced players are helping lower rated players. We value growth and attitude over roster.

Currently 1 bg with map 5 heroic mods
    Starting to build a 2nd bg with map 3 heroic mods as well. Slowly expanding to map 4.

We do play 1 bg AW, but it’s full for now. It’s for this season AQ only. Can let you start in map 3 and grow together to 5. Eventually we would like you to stay for the long term and would need you in aw as well.

Quality over quantity! We have no rush to set our goals. Ultimate goal is 3 well oiled bgs, map 5 and gold 1.

Communication and activity are a key and must.

Send me a line message: Bmwm307.
    Bmwm307 said:

We are an alliance which just got started. We experienced players are helping lower rated players. We value growth and attitude over roster.

Starting to build a 2nd bg with map 3 heroic mods as well. Slowly expanding to map 4.

We do play 1 bg AW, but it’s full for now. It’s for this season AQ only. Can let you start in map 3 and grow together to 5. Eventually we would like you to stay for the long term and would need you in aw as well.

Quality over quantity! We have no rush to set our goals. Ultimate goal is 3 well oiled bgs, map 5 and gold 1.

@Bmwm307
    I did just join an ally by would I be able to try map 5 here? I do kinda want to push myself and try. But I wouldn't want to let everyone down by dying early lol. I'm not sure I'd be able to clear a whole path there yet, I'd be mainly using r4 5*s.
  • Bmwm307Bmwm307 Posts: 18
    Sure mate up to you! Keep my line id if it doesn’t work out
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★

Bmwm307 said:

@Bmwm307
    I did just join an ally by would I be able to try map 5 here? I do kinda want to push myself and try. But I wouldn't want to let everyone down by dying early lol. I'm not sure I'd be able to clear a whole path there yet, I'd be mainly using r4 5*s.
    You could probably do it except for bosses. I use r2 5*s for map 4 and map 5 I use my r3s. It isn't too bad
    Crcrcrc said:

Bmwm307 said:

@Bmwm307
    You could probably do it except for bosses. I use r2 5*s for map 4 and map 5 I use my r3s. It isn't too bad
    Thanks for the info! Honestly I'm just unsure because I've only dealt with map 3. I'll see how it goes and consider moving again if it works!
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Bmwm307 said:

@Bmwm307
    Thanks for the info! Honestly I'm just unsure because I've only dealt with map 3. I'll see how it goes and consider moving again if it works!
    Glad to help! Enjoy your new alliance!
  • Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 294
    My alliance might fit the bill. We do Map 5 (which I agree, you should be able to handle and we're a chill group who is very good at helping people along). We are very casual with War which is optional. We run 3 groups of Map 5 and finish top 1100. Hit me up on LINE if you're interested (we require LINE for minimal AQ communication and this also helps with guidance and suggestions from other members).

LINE: jessetrippe
    In-game: Masquerade1981
    Hey guys, thanks for all the advice, I appreciate it, I really do. You all making me wish I'd ditched my old ally a looong time ago. I think I've found one for now😊

• RenzdoggRenzdogg Posts: 6
    • AQ Focused | AQ 5-5-4 weekly | Strong 2BG war group (optional)
    • Gold 3 pushing for Gold 2 this AW season
    • Only 2 days of absence allowed weekly Alliance content
    • Discord required

Member Requirements:
    • Lvl 60 | ~400k+

More Info:
    • Highly organized. Determined but not crazy or strict
    • Great place for those who enjoy socializing

• No Kids, please
    • No mergers, please
    • No Jumpers

To join, hop into our server: https://discord.gg/mamYyGT