**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tribute to Stan Lee

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
This isn't MCOC related, but on this day 2 years ago, we lost the creator of Marvel. Such a great man, kind-hearted, and always had high spirits. Rest in peace Stan Lee

Comments

• SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    i thank Stan Lee and Steve Dikto for creating Spider-Man. My childhood would have been completely different without Spidey.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Monke said:

Edited

🙇🏻‍♂️
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    It never seems like that long has passed since then
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Man, has it really been two years? The man is one of my literary role-models.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    R.I.P Stan Lee
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Stan the man who gave us the likes of spiderman, hulk, doctor strange,avengers will always remain in our hearts
    Rookiie said:

Which fool is spamming the disagree button on this thread
    Be a man for once in your life & come forth

@rookie Kd superflash10 has more disagrees than he does agrees and his comment is like the only one which doesn't have a disagree
    Just a theory
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Excelsior.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

Rookiie said:

@rookie Kd superflash10 has more disagrees than he does agrees and his comment is like the only one which doesn't have a disagree
    Good observation but if you know KD then you'll know it's not him
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    It truly is crazy how much time has passed since he passed, he was a great man talented, he served and Kind hearted, when I first heard of the news my heart sank, it was horrible to hear. Rip Stan Lee.
    Rookiie said:

Gardener said:

Rookiie said:

Good observation but if you know KD then you'll know it's not him
    Okay
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Rip to the creator of Marvel :(
  • kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 422 ★★★
    Speaking about him, 2 years ago when he passed we got a title a day or two after immediately. But when Chadwick Boseman passed last August, we still haven't got a title to tribute him.

That aside, EXELSIOR and WAKANDA FOREVER.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

Rookiie said:

I guarantee you it's not me. I rarely actually click disagree unless it's someone attacking me or an opinion I completely disagree with.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Excelsior! ❤️
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    I used to love reading the notes from him in each of the comic books.