**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cyber Monday Unit Offers or Abyss Run?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
I will be buying a couple Cyber Monday offers, nothing too crazy, but I should have quite a few units when I combine what I've got with the amount I'll be buying. Now should those units go towards the Cyber Monday Unit Offers? Or should I use them on an Abyss Run? My team for Abyss would be SS, Ægon, HT, Hit Monkey, and probably Heimdall or a dead 3* NF. So what should I use those units on?

Cyber Monday Unit Offers or Abyss Run? 59 votes

Cyber Monday Unit Offers
64%
Haji_SaabRaganatorAzKicker316Mets17ExHavokDeacon03WrathfulRavench4rnDuffMcGruffheartbreakid_22RookiieXva23QacobBen93OGAvengerNichj99KRANꓘAaronc94TripleUHassamaMama 38 votes
Abyss Run
35%
GamerbuffajrAb_SamadBaseballguy711Duke_SilverWulfgar79ClynevaTheAngryOneKill_GreySarvanga1_TheTalentsAATTnolcuNMasterpuffRenaxqqBuffBeastBRUUUUHshield456HI_guysThebombsquad1 21 votes

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Cyber Monday Unit Offers
    Buy the rewards, upgrade your champs, grind arena and then do an Abyss run
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Abyss Run
    Abyss, unless the first two tiers of offers are really good.
  • Ben93Ben93 Posts: 71
    Cyber Monday Unit Offers
    You should definitely go for Cyber Weekend offers. Abyss is a content that will stay in the game, not the offers. Plus, the offers will help you level up your team for many contents, including AQ and AW (so you will play higher).
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Cyber Monday Unit Offers
    Check the offers first since abyss will always be there.
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    Cyber Monday Unit Offers
    Buy the rewards, u can always grind arena and do Abyss, the offers comes once a year while abyss is a permanent content so u'll always have time for it
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Rookiie said:

I forgot to mention I absolutely suck at saving units. I barely do arena and always end up blowing units on energy since I'm impatient.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Cyber Monday Unit Offers
    Etjama said:

Rookiie said:

I forgot to mention I absolutely suck at saving units.
    You and me both bro
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Cyber Monday Unit Offers
    Abyss is permanent content and will always be there. CM offers are limited.

It's better to drop units on CM
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the advice everyone, I just want to say that it's very unlikely that I would be able to get enough units for Abyss even within the next year. Would anyone like to change their mind with that info?

(I REEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAALLY suck at saving units. 😂😂😂)
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Abyss Run
    Rookiie said:

Etjama said:

Rookiie said:

I forgot to mention I absolutely suck at saving units.
    You and me both bro
    Me too bro
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Wait and see, but in general the first 2 offers aren’t the best
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Wait and see, but in general the first 2 offers aren’t the best

yah I would do this. we don't know what the offers will be like
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    How many days more to go...
    Exactly???
    For Black friday offer...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Furion17 said:

How many days more to go...
    Exactly???
    For Black friday offer...

• AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Abyss Run
    I vote abyss if this mades you a TB. Since you have the intention of spending money on units deals, TB deals should be better than cavalier.

Also, I did abyss 1-2 month ago because someone told me abyss rewards will lose value over time, while cyber week will be better each year. Clear that content first and then save for cyber week/4th July deals. No regret at all, I'm now TB and I really enjoy daily TB crystals