**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AW or AQ on steroids?

When you read about AW it says you get to battle other alliances. Is that really true? AW is really just an AQ on steroids where some other alliance gets to pick what champs you fight on a different map. With all the local node junk you don't really get to fight that alliance. Think about it. Wanna make a real AW? Take away the local nodes and the ability to use boosts. Now let's see who's alliance is better than who's?!
But that will never happen. If we don't spend money on units/credits to buy revives, health potions and boosts Kabam doesn't make money...or at least more money. Why would they hack that income out? The all mighty dollar wins...the poor consumer looses.
So, am I full of ****? Would love to hear from one of the Android haters at Kabam. Crazy the forum didn't close on me like the game does (yes, I'm running the latest of everything!).

Comments

• jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152
    Do they have an algorithm in place to take away points for using revives +potions? That seems like the logical win-win scenario for the player and Kabam.
  • 1966SG1966SG Posts: 45
    With the new AW ko's don't count, so why would using items?
  • jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152
    I'm still confused by that, what if the whole alliance is down, why not use revives and potions, to try and get the win?
    The win is what you want, yes. But it depends on how many revives and potions you already have, or how many units you have to buy them so you can get the win. If you spend units, you'll need more units for things like energy, etc. So you have to grind and save, or buy them with a card. Kabam wants you to buy them, money in their pocket. That's why the local nodes in AW. Beef up the other guy, ko your guys, you buy credits in order to get revives and potions. Simple.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Are you knew to the game? I read your post 3 times and have no clue what you're going on about or the point you're trying to make.
    AW is AQ on steroids? LOL, compared to what map? AW is currently the easiest and most boring piece of content since the changes.
    Are you battling other alliances? Obviously. No, its not actually PvP but that was never the point. Is that what you're expecting?
    I would expect to fight another alliance in an AW as that alliance is, not all juiced up on local nodes. Obviously it's not PvP, and can't be, it's not Xbox. And no, I'm not new to the game. Just keep moving on if you don't understand.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    1966SG wrote: »
    I would expect to fight another alliance in an AW as that alliance is, not all juiced up on local nodes. Obviously it's not PvP, and can't be, it's not Xbox. And no, I'm not new to the game. Just keep moving on if you don't understand.
    If someone doesn't understand than wouldn't your goal be to add clarity to your own post so everyone could understand it? If not, makes no sense to bother with a thread.

If you jump over to the main AW discussion thread you will see that the complaint is that we want harder nodes. Fighting a champ with out nodes is available in duels, and you can see exactly how easy that is. Currently, the nodes are at its lowest and very easy.