**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5th 6*!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★

He was right next to a Corvus Glaive, but Electro is pretty fun. He was one of my first 5 5*s, and he had a pretty good feel. Definitely not a god tier, far from it, but I can’t be disappointed

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Wait does Mysterio actually get better after his dupe? I just duped my 6* in between Domino and CMM and am feeling the big sad.

At sig 20 he gains a gas every 18 seconds, which seems near useless to me. Am I dumb? Pls explain how that’s good.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Man at this point I’d be happy with electro my last 3 pulls have been Daredevil classic storm and abomination 😔
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Well look on the bright side your set for aggression fury cheese if you have Heimdall
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Unio77 said:

Well look on the bright side your set for aggression fury cheese if you have Heimdall

I don’t have a 5/6* heimdall 😭😭😭 to cheese act 6
    *Hello darkness my old friend*
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    Honestly I’d really like an electro as a 6* for those niche shock fights and I don’t have to use any rank up materials
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Congrats. He’s a nice defender. Kinda like the Kingpin I just pulled as my 3rd