**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion spotlight and another champion spotlight

Spider ham and the new scarlett witch which champion going to hit god tier
Coming next month

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Going
    Going
    Gone
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,803 ★★★★★
    this is gonna be deleted.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    That's the wrong Scarlet Witch I think. That was a scrapped champion who I think was Scarlet Witch (Ultimate) or Scarlet Witch (Marvel Now). Really excited for Spider-Ham though, the art-style looks very unique.
    This is lasting a surprisingly long time
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    In b4 delete
    edited November 2020
    While this is still up, the MCOC subreddit also has some discussions on Spider-Ham popping up there, so you can go there when this gets deleted.
    RU11011 said:

While this is still up, the MCOC subreddit also has some discussions on Spider-Ham popping up there, so you can go there when this gets deleted.

well certain people are denying it’s real because there’s no official announcement from kabam
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    It doesn’t give anyone pause that he looks way too cartoonish in contrast with the entire rest of the game?

RU11011 said:

well certain people are denying it’s real because there’s no official announcement from kabam
    Official confirmation on both an unlisted YT video and there's pictures all over the Play Store. I don't really see how people can deny it now, but I admit, it still feels like a weird dream/nightmare.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    None is a spotlight , but these are rather duplcates. And your last couple of them were deleted as well.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Why do people think they will be the next champions?
    Will3808 said:

Why do people think they will be the next champions?

it was literally on the play store with screenshots of spider ham in game. Special 3 and everything.
  • Think you need to avoid making Posts with just the title “CHAMPION SPOTLIGHT” and no other info about WHO in the Title.

And doesn’t a Spotlight imply that you would be contributing some actual info about the champion to the discussion ??
    Ok, so is this thread sticking about then?

I’m excited for both of them. Spider ham is just fun and there is so much they coins do with SW
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 540 ★★★

this is gonna be deleted.

Hes lucky it hasn't yet. I posted a picture i caught in one of the clips this morning about spider-ham . My post was deleted so im not going to mention anything related to that. I will however put link in this comment. It you watch at the end of the special attack with the playback slowed and pause you'll get a glimpse. Just don't post it if you take a picture. That will definitely get it deleted.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=YpsJgVw4jLY