**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank 5 6 stars

Landon5216Landon5216 Posts: 51
edited March 2023 in General Discussion
When will be able to take our 6 star champs up to rank 5?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    A long time...
  • Landon5216Landon5216 Posts: 51

Early June.

That's cool, unfortunately, I only have 5 6* champs which are all at r1. I'll probably never be getting a r5 6* much less a r3.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    It's hard to say for sure but I imagine r5 6* will be a thing in 2021. Hard to say for sure though . I imagine it depends on how fast the story content comes out as (usually) they release the materials you need for new rank ups as rewards for story content. I would imagine that around this time next year it won't be unrealistic for people to have 5/65 6* (provided 65 is max level I don't even know tbh).
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I still think 6* champs are a wasted opportunity; they just added a star and made them a bit more powerful.
    The adrenaline mechanic is meh, I'm not sure what would have been better than adrenaline but, that mechanic does very little to improve the gameplay.

I think at some point the champs will need some other capabilities, via gear / customisation otherwise it will just get stale adding a new star on the end.
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    We cant even take them to R4 currently, and you're asking the community about R5?

You might as well ask what the Cyber Weekend deals will be for 2025 too...
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    I know this sounds dramatic but if they release 7 stars anytime in the next 2 years or maybe even ever it will be the day I uninstall this game. I love this game. I play it for hours everyday and it’s been a huge part of my life for years but when I finally built my four star roster then five star r4s were just becoming a thing. Which was fine...

Then when I FINALLY built up my roster of 5 stars and got alot to r4 and a few to r5, six stars entered the game and I was like man I can’t do this all over again, same attitude sort of as the YouTuber idelest who was my fav btw. But love the game so much decided to stick it out bc I knew overtime they would make t5b and t2a more available, which they have. Since then I’ve got endless 5/65s and have slowly and very very painfully built up my 6 star roster to a point I’m getting happy with. Have 7 r2s and am right on the verge of my first r3 in several classes, I’m one 10% t5cc mutant frag crystal away from my first r3 and the thronebreaker title. 0-6 in the last 3 months. I get 2 chances a month one from 100% cav eq and 1 from the 4 star cav challenge solo objective, I refuse to pay 50$ for the 10% selector deal and that’s only bc I’ve spent a lot of $ building up my4 and 5 star rosters so when 6 stars came out I went mostly ftp. Only buy the sigil and 5$ monthly unit card so 15$ a month on my biggest hobby.

Grinded units til my thumbs bled for last July 4th and duped my six star aegon and since then have used all my units for content and not crystals or unit deals. So no cyber Monday for me this year.

Point I’m trying to make is I’m finally getting to a place where my 6 star roster isn’t a joke and that’s from hard hard work and hard content. Not from $. I will NOT do it all over again with 7 stars so they better find a way to slowly introduce r4 and then r5 six stars and then once that’s done done another way to keep this going wether that’s gear or whatever else but if they just add another star and the chase for t4a and t7b and t6cc for 7 stars begins then I’m out and I’m never looking back.

Maybe that will be a good thing. Maybe not. I love this game and it’s gotten me through some hard times and has brought me a lot of happiness but it can’t be everytime I finally get my roster where it needs to be a new star level comes out with a new super slow resource drip unless u spend a lot and even then it’s still a chance most of the time. They need to find another way bc seven stars just are not gonna work for me.

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Early June.

That's cool, unfortunately, I only have 5 6* champs which are all at r1. I'll probably never be getting a r5 6* much less a r3.
    I hate to be That Guy, but I can't help it. If you can't get a R5, you still have a better chance of getting a R3. The correct way to say it is "I'll probably never be getting a R3 6* much less a R5." It doesn't make sense to go the the harder thing and say much less the easier. Cheers.
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    lol we can barely rank3 still
  • Paupershango_2006Paupershango_2006 Posts: 533
    Great AW Defender?
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,485 Guardian

Rank 5 6-Stars are actually ready now. My first one will be Guardian because of how high his defenses are.

Could you stop necroing old threads?
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    edited March 2023

Rank 5 6-Stars are actually ready now. My first one will be Guardian because of how high his defenses are.

I’m sure you’ll be excited to r5 guardian in 2025 and post about it again in a thread from 2023.
    ???
    And I will stop, Pikolu.
This discussion has been closed.