**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Luke Cage

How good is Luke Cage? My bro is always talking my ear off saying that he's the best champ in the game but I don't really buy it........
So is he just pulling my leg or nah?

Comments

• J0E_HardyJ0E_Hardy Posts: 100
    Oh yea btw the Luke Cage my bro has is a 4* duped one
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Not quite the best but is good enough for most of act 5.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    @OneManArmy, where you at?
    HI_guys said:

He's a fantastic champion. The best option for Cav EQ science chapter. He's better than some 5* s even as A4*

Try Void 😉
  • J0E_HardyJ0E_Hardy Posts: 100
    HI_guys said:

He's a fantastic champion. The best option for Cav EQ science chapter. He's better than some 5* s even as A4*

I mean you just never see him as someones top champ so idk....
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Try Void 😉
    Ha
    Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Try Void 😉
    Haven't tried void but this guy hits 17 k mediums as a 4*. And the indestructible to back you up
    Meanwhile, my own Void deals like 4k passive damage per second. The fights end like 5 seconds after the first fotv
  • Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Try Void 😉
    Ha
    Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Try Void 😉
    Haven't tried void but this guy hits 17 k mediums as a 4*. And the indestructible to back you up
    Meanwhile, my own Void deals like 4k passive damage per second. The fights end like 5 seconds after the first fotv
    Yeah thats cap
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Try Void 😉
    Ha
    Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Try Void 😉
    That's a lot of time taken. 4* luke does it faster 😜
    Lol, the fights take like 30 seconds, but okay.
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Try Void 😉
    Ha
    Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Try Void 😉
    That's a lot of time taken. 4* luke does it faster 😜
    Lol, the fights take like 30 seconds, but okay.
    30 seconds to get fear of void? I call BS
    Void's special 1: *exists*
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I’d have to agree that Luke cage is a fantastic option for the science chapter in cav EQ (wouldn’t say the outright best though).

I have a 6* rank 1 and he slaps! I don’t really use him anywhere else in the game though.