**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hulkbuster solos Cav Immortal Hulk in under 80 seconds!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHxNf8ZISl4&ab_channel=Monke
This is my personal solo of Cav Immortal Hulk. The first part was cut off, but it was less 15 seconds that was there. If I had the assassins mastery, I could've saved myself about 8 seconds, but never the less, I still consider this a personal accomplishment. Thanks all for watching!

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    actually really cool!
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Awesome!
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Honestly quite impressive 👏
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Awesome, very impressive!
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Nice work.

I've done this fight with afew different champs and so far found NF to be the fastest and lowest amount of hits.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    McDonalds has risen from the grave to provide us with chonks. Very cool stuff.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Nice work.

I've done this fight with afew different champs and so far found NF to be the fastest and lowest amount of hits.

Yeah, I noticed the exact same thing as well.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    I love using Hulkbuster, the only problem I have is that the opponent just doesn’t seem to want to block when I have my l2
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★

I love using Hulkbuster, the only problem I have is that the opponent just doesn’t seem to want to block when I have my l2

Yeah they don't always want to play ball 😁
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

I got 6* HB and for a moment considered taking him to R3 for Thronebreaker. But after playing him and realizing hiw pathetic his heavy reach is, I gagged and took my sentinel up

Yeah, I have him as a 5* rank 4, plus a tech 4-5 rank up gem and like...a million tech iso already expiring. The heavy reach was enough to forgo the decision and just wait for someone else like guardian who I'd Rather take all the way from rank 1 to 5 than regret Ranking HB.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Chonks! Waiting to R4 mine.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    You've been Monke for so long, I almost forgot your Hulkbuster roots.... What an amazing showcase!
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

HI_guys said:

I got 6* HB and for a moment considered taking him to R3 for Thronebreaker. But after playing him and realizing hiw pathetic his heavy reach is, I gagged and took my sentinel up

@Werewrym
    I fully support the Sentinel rank up, however I find it a bit odd that it was due solely on Hulkbusters heavy reach.