**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

CWBP Stun Glitch

Dont know if anybody else has noticed this.

I have fought hordes of CWBP but this morning 3 times i was fighting him and i was stunned for no apparent reason, this has never happened before. I was not attacking him i was simply standing there and all of a sudden im stunned and he was open to attack me.

Like i said i have never had this happen to me obviously unless i parry him and it happened 3 times this morning, twice in AQ and once in AW

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    What champ were you fighting him with
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    fought him with a gwen pool x1 in aq and x1 in aw (i have 2 accts) and ronin x1 in aq
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Gwenpool can cause stun when she attacks
    @Kabamalicious . I realize that, im saying my champ was stunned not cwbp.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    So like you were both standing there with no stuns then suddenly you got stunned?
    yup both champs in all 3 situations were either both blocking or 1 blocking and the other waiting to attack
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I've had similar with Thor and Ronan

They get a clean stun with energy attacks and randomly it reflects midway

And Hood Shock wearing off also does this
  • Happened to me today in AQ. Just standing and waiting to perry and with no attack at all I just went into stun mode for no reason. Was against yellow jacket on mini left node before main boss... happened multiple times and pissed me off to lose my wolvie over random stuns
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Happened to me today in AQ. Just standing and waiting to perry and with no attack at all I just went into stun mode for no reason. Was against yellow jacket on mini left node before main boss... happened multiple times and pissed me off to lose my wolvie over random stuns

Was he duped and did the power sting just wear off? When it does you’ll be stunned if he’s hit you with a special.
  • RetsRokRetsRok Posts: 8
    Working as intended..

KABAMED....HAHA