**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Carnage needs love

This is a known issue now. Carnage has even gotten the name Carbage to poke fun at how bad he is. I have a few ideas on how to make him better.
1. Punisher’s open wound ability would be amazing for carnage. I think that it would make him a viable attack option.
2. Buff the attack. It doesn’t even need to be that high. Make him around the level of an average champ or a bit better since he is supposed to be super powerful.
3. Animation. In the comics Carnage can use his body as a literal weapon. I mean he can throw bits of himself at the opponent as weapons. This would be a nice unique feature for him.
4. Sig Ability. I think carnage’s sig ability should be sort of like a fury buff but it works like a Green Goblin super bomb. I would call it insanity. It would boost attack and grant you X amount of armor buffs. The attack would be boosted by X%. This would be nice as it would put him on par with a lot of special abilities
well then those are my suggestions for carnage tell me what you guys think and put some suggestions down below.

Comments

• Also his bleed his on just attacking instead of just heavy attack. Maybe he can buff steal because he can suck the life force out of people.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Nope. Plenty of champs that have been around for 2 years that still suck who should get "love" first
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Carnage the most requested champ gets to be top 3 worst in the game. From the same people who created stark Spidey an an all the other good champs that have been introduced. Not sure why they would make him so bad an yes miike he is super bad. So many people have given great ways to fix him but kabam won't change champs after release cos they can't admit they made a mistake
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    So, you want him to be god tier because you like him personally? That's a great reason for altering a champ.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Honestly, I think the fact that people like him so much is why Kabam doesn't care if he sucks. I mean he's completely awful and ends up healing people in arena when you use heavy attack even with deep wounds, but I'm sure they still sold a ton of Carnage featured crystals because people love the character. If people keep buying a car that looks cool even though it gets awful mileage, they won't fix the car.
  • But to me it makes no sense that Venom is better than Carnage when Carnage is better and stronger than Venom and Spider Man COMBINED. Also Carnage's bloodlust is a lot more than Venom so to me it makes no sense that Venom's bleed is just regular attacks but Carnage isn't. Carnage is a living weapon. His bleed should be equivalent to Gwenpool or Black Panther(Classic).
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    We've been passing a lot of comments related to Carnage along to our Champion team, and he has started coming up in more conversations lately! The feedback is appreciated and not something we want to ignore.

Does this mean u are gonna work out these requests?
  • About as likely as letting Iron Fist’s specials cause armor break.
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    even iron man, magneto need some love.
  • Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    We've been passing a lot of comments related to Carnage along to our Champion team, and he has started coming up in more conversations lately! The feedback is appreciated and not something we want to ignore.

Thanks!

I have faith the devs will fix Carnage.
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Simple carnage fix:
    Add a bleed to regular attacks
    Take block and physical resistance off his buff options and roll 1 stack of each into his base stats
    regen 5% base hp while mutating
    Mutation can be cancelled prematurely by stunning
    Done, he's now very strong but not op.
    I think this would speed up his building by not forcing such a huge reliance on heavy attacks landing every 10 seconds. It would also give him enough survival that you wouldn't be at 50% by the time you could build him up. You'd also have more control over building the buffs you want. Carnage shouldn't be forced to build defensive stats, he's a lunatic
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    I want him to bleed as much as X23
    And another thing, why do I see this pic of Carnage with the words "Spider Slayer" whenever I log in at the home screen? What part of his kit gives him any semblance of a spider slayer?
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    neb wrote: »
    And another thing, why do I see this pic of Carnage with the words "Spider Slayer" whenever I log in at the home screen? What part of his kit gives him any semblance of a spider slayer?

Apply ice to burned area
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Luke Cage needs the real buff
  • neb wrote: »
    Simple carnage fix:
    Add a bleed to regular attacks
    Take block and physical resistance off his buff options and roll 1 stack of each into his base stats
    regen 5% base hp while mutating
    Mutation can be cancelled prematurely by stunning
    Done, he's now very strong but not op.

Perfect. Do exactly what he said. And make his bleed equivalent to Gwenpool, X23, or duped Black Panther Classic
  • AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    Any news ?
    Apparently at nycc they more or less promised to fix carnage. I haven't heard any eta for his fix though. Some have speculated early next year.
  • " fix "? What do you mean exactly? New abilities, rework, animations?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Venom should also be reworked as some other old champs I say venom because the one reason I like him is because of his design and that's is he copies some effects big whoop he is fun to use in small fights but besides that he is useless.
  • Idk. But he has the ability to be "God Tier"
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    More than half of the characters need love
  • So true.
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    Carnage was the most deadly and powerful of spidermans "spiderverse" specific villains. It took spiderman and venom teaming up together to take him out in almost everything I've seen carnage in and he is my favorite spider villain along with mysterio and carnage is worse than every single spiderman villain in the game... I mean there is no way in he'll vulture, rhino or doctor octopus could ever hold a candle to carnage... anyways very dissapointing and definitely needs a buff
  • FAL7EN wrote: »
    More than half of the characters need love

Ok I understand that more than “half” the characters need love but this is one of the most highly requested since he is an amazing villain