**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do I R5 my Duped Hawkeye or my Unduped Crossbones

Anti382Anti382 Posts: 11
edited October 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I finished Act 4 and am trying to Complete it 100. Also trying to finish Chapter 4 in RTTL.

Do I R5 my Duped Hawkeye or my Unduped Crossbones 35 votes

R5 Duped Hawkeye
54%
winterthurstakNyaleSaiyanBalm82vg2782adqqedfyvrVision_41Username819273943Abinales_Clan1TheMaskDave_the_destroyerDhruvgJim01721haunted_memoryD_Ace_71MattAragonSpider_ManFTW517Tempest 19 votes
R5 Unduped Crossbones
45%
Vossler77YellsomeHazerfacedoctordoomBenFuryTheHero456V16ulTheMageHunterZzzSummonerB2zerogodsDOKTOROKTOPUSShaheerFIazvinniegainzragnar0kbapakhangXXGhost_RiderXX 16 votes

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Tough choice but I think I would take CB.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    R5 Unduped Crossbones
    Very tough choice I guess just ask yourself if you have other means to lower ability accuracy (duped AA or gwen or BW)

5/5 DW w/hawkeye is ridiculous because it increases the damage of his sp1 by 1.5x (5 seconds extended to 7.5 seconds)
  • Anti382Anti382 Posts: 11
    @vinniegainz I also have a 4/5 archangel duped and 2 t4 mutant catalyst but it'll probably take me awhile to get the 3rd. i only have one point in DW right now, but have the means to move to 2.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    R5 Duped Hawkeye
    A duped Hawkeye should be better than Crossbones. I'd always go for the duped champion.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    R5 Unduped Crossbones
    Anti382 wrote: »
    @vinniegainz I also have a 4/5 archangel duped and 2 t4 mutant catalyst but it'll probably take me awhile to get the 3rd. i only have one point in DW right now, but have the means to move to 2.

Then I would say hawkeye because power control is a very important aspect of the game too.

Just if you run into bleed immune not only will you AA be crippled but your hawkeye also.

Unless you have a magik/dorm/vision ranked up go with hawkeye still

I solo 5/50 NC bosses all the time in war with my 4/40 CB the immediate ability reduction by crossbones' overrun is beneficial. Sorry just giving you some things to consider
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Crossbones dafuq? He doesn't need the dupe.
  • TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104
    R5 Duped Hawkeye
    Anti382 wrote: »

You just answered it yourself, go with hawkeye
    Crossbones is great, but if u have a duped archangle, i prefer you with hawkeye and then archangle.
  • Anti382Anti382 Posts: 11
    Thanks for your help everyone! Much appreciated!

bgc5jjmagr7i.jpg