**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So I've 100% ABYSS today!

To be honest, it's a great experience (at least to me). Fights on every path are challenging and some are even fun!
Fun fights - Massacre, Darkhawk, Deadpool, OML, Cull, Karnak and some more which I may be forgetting.

It's one of those platforms which test your gaming stamina.

Being a mixture of good and bad fights, it was a great experience!

Planning teams for the paths, grinding up for potions, revives and units before doing each path.

Spent around 13k units in total and completed all 5 paths in 3 months.
These were the rewards I got!

It's an absolute worth it content if you are looking forward to growing your roster beyond 5/65 5*s.

Now I have 3 r3 6* champs and could do 2 more later when I have enough t5b catalyst.

Rank 3 champs:
Omega Red - Sig 145 (Brought him up after Act 6 100%)
Captain America Infinity War - Unduped (Act 6 100%)
Nick Fury - Sig 40 (Abyss 100%)

Good luck to anyone Starting, In between or about to Complete Abyss 100% soon!
Hope you get some crazy cool rewards!

Thanks!

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    WooHoo congrats man!
  • AkorisAkoris Posts: 91
    Gmonkey said:

Congrats. Now the boredom begins, luckily you have some more content coming in December.

That's pretty true! Maybe this is the right time for me to grind up units now for the future content coming in December :)

WooHoo congrats man!

Thank you so much @Agent_X_zzz

awesome pulls!

Thank you @Thicco_Mode :)
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Good Job!
    Gardener said:

Good Job!

Thanks a ton @Gardener
    Gardener said:

Akoris said:

Gardener said:

Good Job!

Thanks a ton @Gardener
    Ya, Hopefully one day ill be able to do Abyss (im stuck trying to get uncollected).
    Take your time mate. Take it slowly. Plan one path at a time and grind units and potions for it. Do some practice run first and try to go the max with your selected team for that path without using any item.
    This way you'll get used to the global node and the champs on that path.

Good luck!
    Akoris said:

Gardener said:

Akoris said:

Gardener said:

Good Job!

Thanks a ton @Gardener
    Ya, Hopefully one day ill be able to do Abyss (im stuck trying to get uncollected).
    Take your time mate. Take it slowly. Plan one path at a time and grind units and potions for it. Do some practice run first and try to go the max with your selected team for that path without using any item.
    This way you'll get used to the global node and the champs on that path.

Good luck!
    @Gardener
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    Apart from the non-ideal double skill t5cc (unless, of course, you have another skill champ you want to rank up), awesome pulls!
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Congrats mate, that is an ideal outcome with the t5cc and then getting Nick!
    The other pulls are decent too!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    You ranked up beardo unawakened?
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Congrats man!!
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Congrats buddy... awesome pulls...
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Congratz broham
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Good choice! 👌
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Congrats, that nick is gonna put in some serious work, and good to see there are others who enjoy it and I’m not the only sadistic maniac out there
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    congrats man! i finally got torch and aegon myself this week waiting on the cyber deals for units to finish my last path :) hope i get what i need
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

He isn't bad unawakened. He becomes another league while awakened but still he's worth it even undupped
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

He is great unawakened but his well time blocks mean a lot more when he is awakened and transitions to a beast
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    very good man, i'm very happy for you. great merit you deserve for sure.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Congrats on the achievement. If you don't mind, can you list the champs you used for exploration? Also, how did you finish 5 paths in just 13k units?
    Hieitaku said:

Apart from the non-ideal double skill t5cc (unless, of course, you have another skill champ you want to rank up), awesome pulls!

@Hieitaku I don't have any other great skill champ for now. Only Fury was worth it. I have a duped 6* kingpin who I might bring only to r2 for defense purpose.

Congrats mate, that is an ideal outcome with the t5cc and then getting Nick!
    The other pulls are decent too!

Thank you so much @Mattstafari :)
    Kill_Grey said:

@Kill_Grey yes yes yes! He is an awesome champ even unawakened.

I normally use him for monthly quests and AQ map 6. Clears lanes like a hot knife through butter.

Awakening him is a different story. Though he needs high sig level, for utility he has some crazy raw damage even awakened.
    I hope you guys agree with it @Kerneas and @LeoZed

Congrats man!!

Thank you so much @KDSuperFlash10