**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champs are the most useful ones for reaching cavalier?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
I have really bothered to do anything after getting the uncollected so I am only at 5.3.2 but I have been thinking of finally becoming cavalier after Cuber Monday . So which one of my five stars which will be the most useful ones . I have the resources to rank up only 2 if I am lucky so.... which ones do you think would be useful out of my roster

( I have more five stars but there are the only ones I like enough to really rank up)

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Aa, Nick, g99, torch, venom, prob sentinel
    edited November 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

Whoops, corvus (*shrugs*) and CMM as well
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    Take up Archangel and Guilly99 and consider yourself Cavalier already 😉
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Nick and CMM make a deadly combo and are great for 6.1 I brought them to every single quest. AA could be really deadly with his AAR sentinel could be useful as well. Finally I’d say venom. I’d go Venom AA NF CMM and Sentinel for your main team
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    If only 2, then AA and G2099..they will rock some content for you!

Good luck broham
    (If all else fails theres always unit man)😉
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’m going to only list a few even though you have a lot of really good options. If you have the generic awakening gem from the side quest and some sigs I’d put them into CAIW and rank him up first. If not take CMM and fury up.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    to be honest, all of those champs are useful for Cavalier. Fury, Sparkles, AA, Torch, Venom. those are the ones i'd take into simply getting Cav.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    For the sentinel bring corvus

He did the job well for me
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    You’re pretty much all set for Cav lol.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    I love AA but I already have a six star domino and if there is a six star rank so if there is a six star rank up gem in the offers I was thinking of using it on her

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    6* DOOM at like r2 and other r4's!!! Cav and Act 5 in literally so easy with that! You have awesome luck

Nick, G2099, Corvus, Archangel

JessieS said:

I love AA but I already have a six star domino and if there is a six star rank so if there is a six star rank up gem in the offers I was thinking of using it on her

Domino has no utility and requires RNG. AA has better damage, utility, and counters even Mordo
    Yeah but she hits like a trrick and I have her a six stars so if I get a rank up gem why wouldn’t I use it in her ? I am an average player so I am far from getting six stars regularly

• HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,108 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Where's cap iw?
    HSS75 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Where's cap iw?
    Yeah, but he's unawakened.
    Kill_Grey said:

HSS75 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Where's cap iw?
    Yeah, but he's unawakened.
    I do have a generic but I am waiting till cyber Monday in case something better pops out