**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

6.3.1 Medusa best counter?

GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips

What Kabam was thinking when designed this fight?
Sinister and Mordo were very easy compared to that ****. This Medusa seems a pure bs.
Really? Do you bleed with bleed vulnerability that offers 0 additional damage, combined with buffet on 400k+ health pool and explosive personality?
Whether do you bleed or buffet needs to be removed.
Reached Medusa through delirium path with all my team (Domino Masacre Vision Guilly99 and Venom) at nearly full health.
Tried Domino Masacre and Venom on her. Both three failed. Venoms bleeds where only ticking the basic attack values not the modified by the bleed vulnerability node.
Is it supposed to work like that?
Which champ is best for that fight?
Any suggestions are welcome.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Keniutek said:

Symbiote Supreme :)

I have him at 4/55. Will his bleeds be enough to outdamage the buffet regen without maxed MD?
  • Alvin69Alvin69 Posts: 78 ★★
    Greekhit said:

Keniutek said:

Symbiote Supreme :)

I have him at 4/55. Will his bleeds be enough to outdamage the buffet regen without maxed MD?
    Yes, Sym Supreme is probably the best counter for that fight. If you have despair, it will also mitigate some of the regen. Other very good options for the fight that I can think of would be Nick Fury and Warlock.
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Symbiote Supreme is an easy solo, with 5r5 it took 2 cycles of s3 to kill her.
  • Iron_SkywalkerIron_Skywalker Posts: 125
    Claire Voyant... Nick Fury...
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Kill_Grey said:

Archangel, especially with despair. I did that fight before they decided to remove counterstrike, and it was a first try solo with him even without despair.
    He might not necessarily be the best option, but because Medusa is poison immune, he can apply bleeds alone. His parry-heavy playstyle bypasses explosive personality. Buffet is not much of a problem because you're not really dexing much. Prenerf strategy was to save for SP 3 when she gets the unblockable from counterstrike. It's a guaranteed 5-second stun That allows you to throw many heavies and bypasses counterstrike.

Other options are Nick, sym supreme, etc who I got after passing through that quest, but I think I'll try them someday for comparison.

Yikes...
    Yikes, what?
    Kill_Grey said:

Archangel, especially with despair. I did that fight before they decided to remove counterstrike, and it was a first try solo with him even without despair.
    He might not necessarily be the best option, but because Medusa is poison immune, he can apply bleeds alone. His parry-heavy playstyle bypasses explosive personality. Buffet is not much of a problem because you're not really dexing much. Prenerf strategy was to save for SP 3 when she gets the unblockable from counterstrike. It's a guaranteed 5-second stun That allows you to throw many heavies and bypasses counterstrike.

Other options are Nick, sym supreme, etc who I got after passing through that quest, but I think I'll try them someday for comparison.

Ah yes, disagree spammers.

Care to share your reason why?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

I think he asked for the best option.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Nick Fury worked for me

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Maybe this didn’t occur to you, but some actually disagree. Crazy I know. In my opinion, Archangel is far from the best counter. Symbiote supreme is by FAR the best counter. Nick is second, and a really good option.(Coming from someone who has explored it to a person that has done completion.)
    I didn't say he's the best, broham.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Maybe this didn’t occur to you, but some actually disagree. Crazy I know. In my opinion, Archangel is far from the best counter. Symbiote supreme is by FAR the best counter. Nick is second, and a really good option.(Coming from someone who has explored it to a person that has done completion.)
    but he asked for the best
    Moot4Life said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

but he asked for the best
    Read my other comment.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I think he asked for the best option.
    And Archangel is *an* option. The "best option" is highly debatable, and might not be present in his roster. Why not be reasonable and provide him with all the good, possible options?
    cebause he asked for the best option
    He said “Which champ is best for that fight?”
    You said “ Archangel, especially with despair.”
    Am I crazy, or does that sound like what I said it did?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Symbiote supreme made her so easy. Glad I had him when 6.3 was released. 🤷‍♂️

And in my second paragraph, I said "he might not necessarily be the best option".
    What are you on about?
    Kill_Grey said:

And in my second paragraph, I said "he might not necessarily be the best option".
    What are you on about?
    What I’m “on about” is that you generally overrate the same few champions over and over again and it’s tend to slowly rip apart my sanity, especially considering the amount of content you have left to do.(I don’t mean that as a diss, just answering your question.)
    Also the use of the word “necessarily” implies that there is still a chance he is the best option.

Kill_Grey said:

What are you on about?
    What I’m “on about” is that you generally overrate the same few champions over and over again and it’s tend to slowly rip apart my sanity, especially considering the amount of content you have left to do.(I don’t mean that as a diss, just answering your question.)
    Ok.
    And Ronin>stealthy, right?
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

What are you on about?
    Ok.
    And Ronin>stealthy, right?
    I mean he was more useful in exploring act 6🤷‍♂️
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool is another good option.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    What’s wrong with AA as an option?

Its a very simple fight, did it a few times this week.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    War_Bird said:

I used Warlock & he destroys her

How was Warlock? I imagine his armor up buff is an issue until you get infections up. Was your strategy parry + heavy and spam SP2?