**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5 star to awaken

LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have a generic, science and tech gem... below is my roster and sig stone status. Please suggest whom should I awaken and put sig stones into.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I would personally save the generic, but AA would not be a bad choice. CAIW should 200% get the gem and be given all the sig stones you have. No point in using the tech gem yet.
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★

I would personally save the generic, but AA would not be a bad choice. CAIW should 200% get the gem and be given all the sig stones you have. No point in using the tech gem yet.

Do I even give him the generic ones??
  • THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    Save the generic one for champions like - Nick Fury, AEgon, Blade, Gwenpool, Doctor Voodoo, Scarlet Witch, Symbiote Supreme, Magik, Corvus Glaive, Hyperion, Medusa, Colossus, Omega Red and Namor.

Might as well use on Archangel with some sig stones such that 1 neurotoxin is able to reduce ability accuracy by at least 33%. If you take him to rank 4 or 5 in future.

Use the Science one on CAPTAIN AMERICA INFINITY WAR. He is the best option available but you have to invest sig stones and take him to sig 200 for the highest chances to apply those debuffs.

Might as well save the Tech one for GHOST or WARLOCK or STARLORD or HULKBUSTER. But you need to invest sig stones in Hulkbuster for max regeneration.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    LeoZed said:

Do I even give him the generic ones??
    Yep. CAIW is worth every sig. I have mine 5/65 s200 and he is probably my most used champ. Hardly run a quest without him
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Gem Cap IW focus on getting him to 200, save tech gem and Generic could be used on AA but you also can wait.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Use tech gem on Sentinel. No sigs required.

Use science on Cap IW and put every sig stone possible in to him.

You could use the generic on AA, or save it. Based on your roster, I would awaken him.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    dHusstle said:

Guilly2099hunanTorxh andarxkangel

Space bar, spelling and g2099 does not need a generic gem or awakening in general.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Use the science on CAIW. There’s no point of using a generic if you already have a class gem. Wait for ghost or guardian with that tech gem. I’d put all your sig stones into CAIW. If you ever pull a mutant gem put it and all your mutant stones in archangel until you get his sig to 33.3% ability accuracy reduction, I don’t know how many sig levels that is.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    So what I’m saying in regards to that generic is save it
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    AA or Cap IW they're the ones that benifit alot from bieng awakened.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Generic definetely for AA, and pit as many sig stones you can, ideally his sig should be in at least 60, but I find 80 is the sweet spot.

CAIW is also generic worthy but the problem is you need about double the sig levels you'd need for AA for his sig to feel like it matters, about 120-160 sig levels that is. AA is good with the sig stones you already have so that is why I'd go AA.

Another consideration with CAIW is if you have Vision ( regular or AoU one) and IMIW. Reason being is that that trio is one of the holy trinities of the game, I dont see wither IMIW nor Vision on your roster so there's that. AA's only real OP synergy is with Apocalypse...

The Texh gem i think you cant go wrong with Gully2099, nothing to regret there if u ise it on her... inless of course you are hoping for a Ghost or a Warlock down the lone, which in my opinion need the sig more.
  • AquaflashAquaflash Posts: 47
    Use the science gem on CapIW, and put every science and generic sig stone you have on him.
    Sentinel is worth a tech awakening gem and is good at sig level 1. If you’re not interested in using Sentinel though, you can save it for Ghost, Stark Spidey, Doc Ock, or Warlock. Guilly99 doesn’t need it at all.
    Archangel is worth a generic. He shreds anyone who is vulnerable to both bleed and poison. If you don’t like Archangel, I’d save it.

I’ll add that I’m not sure about Tigra’s abilities. She’s supposed to be good, but I’m not sure if she requires her sig ability. You might look into that.